PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness we all look tit sometimes, don't we! But she does look so chavvy. Her style isn't her own and she needs to find what is her.

Reactions: 11
Why have they had the whole back garden done nicely and have now taken to sitting on the front doorstep in the builders yard?

Reactions: 24
What about the twists and turns the 5* reviews keep mentioning?? 😁
Oh yes, it was a complete rollercoaster!
I just didn't know what was going to happen next!
Although after having read the previous book and followed Ratchets antics on Instagram, I had a tinu little bit of inside information on the plot!
😂😂😂

I wonder when she'll stop referring to the kids as 'babies' 🤨
Babies, tiny turds and tiny humans.
Who have paws and hoofs instead of hands and feet 😫.
She's such a daft twit.

I looked back on old threads and around this date was when we were speculating over J being the notorious "PC J"

If I remember right she wasn't posting much footage of him at the time (adding to the speculation)
Who is PC J?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I looked back on old threads and around this date was when we were speculating over J being the notorious "PC J"

If I remember right she wasn't posting much footage of him at the time (adding to the speculation)
God has it been as long as November that she’s been building up to the CIC? Assuming that’s how they got the new car as we thought 🧐

Reactions: 8
Haha think that is T getting back at Rancid for all the times she has shared inappropriate/embarrasing photos and videos of T 😆😆 way to go T!

Reactions: 12
Have you seen the pictures she has shared of the girls this morning? Look at Eddie, how old is she, acting like a teenager copying her big sisters (flirty) poses
The stories about the frames in Es room got me, that little girl was posing in the sea in a bikini and R shared those pics with everyone. I'm sorry but there are far too many weirdos about. It doesn't help that B is allowed to take all the kids out on her own. It's like R is putting her kids out there into pweirdo world and then not keeping them safe in any way. She flaunts them all over the Internet and its wrong.

• Sad
The stories about the frames in Es room got me, that little girl was posing in the sea in a bikini and R shared those pics with everyone. I'm sorry but there are far too many weirdos about. It doesn't help that B is allowed to take all the kids out on her own. It's like R is putting her kids out there into pweirdo world and then not keeping them safe in any way. She flaunts them all over the Internet and its wrong.
Looks like both adults have gone out and left T home alone cooking, the lack of safeguarding astounds me.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She often shares photos that are not "ideal". The girls in very short/ tight outfits, Ts bum the other day in those tiny shorts where you could see underwear, Seb topless alot, Edie in the sea. She has such a huge platform too.

She often shares photos that are not "ideal". The girls in very short/ tight outfits, Ts bum the other day in those tiny shorts where you could see underwear, Seb topless alot, Edie in the sea. She has such a huge platform too.
I used to think this and then I realised it’s about where they live. As it’s a holiday spot, Josh & Seb slopping about with their tops off and the girls in bikini’s or belly tops isn’t really out of the realms of normality for them. It’s warm where they live and beach attire is most likely routine in the summer.

Where I live it isn’t. I actually just saw a bloke in town with just his shorts on (proper gym head,) and thought ‘Oh duck off, put it away.’ When I looked about pretty much everyone was rolling their eyes because it’s not the norm and it’s not to much to ask to throw a top on in Next. But there you go 😂.

So yep, she’s naive as tit, but I just think it’s down to their environment if you get me and she puts it on camera because it’s what she’s always known.

Reactions: 19
Why? Because I was over there at the time and spoke the first thing that came to mind and felt like voicing that. Didn’t think because I’m a member of tattle, that it wasn’t allowed and I had to run here first. Also, genuinely, I wasn’t aware about said rule.

Some people are so touchy *points at you and A*, “hair looks the same, eyebrows look stupid, stop trying to hold on to your youth” hardly the insult of the century. In fact, I’ve seen worse said on here and other platforms.

I think people throw the word ‘troll’ around too easily and too much. There’s a big difference between a proper troll, who purposely sets out to cause upset, will literally stalk someone online and comment on absolutely everything and usually is hiding their identity.
Versus, one making a comment that differs from others, and could be deemed as negative, unhelpful or rude etc, that’s just expressing their opinion (even if it isn’t very nice)

I agree to some extent that the picture I posted of her could be nearing the line of trolling but I don’t think it was, from where I was coming from. Which was from, retaliation and being a bit silly due to her sending how many women over to my inbox to actually say worse than what I originally said.

*takes a bow* thanks for the (slow) claps and the well done. *rolls eyes*

despite what you think, the sky is actually green!
I'm not throwing it around lightly, you literally did what the definition of trolling is and you took it off tattle.

Still, if your comfortable doing that, crack on.

Ironic as they both read here and this just plays into their narrative that we make things up and troll, and there you are, trolling away.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
W is quite fair, I assume she has suncream on him. But for ffs put a rash vest & hat on him.

W is quite fair, I assume she has suncream on him. But for ffs put a rash vest & hat on him.
OK so she has got a rash vest on him but not got his legs covered. Being Australian it was all about Slip Slop Slap growing up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The way W 'plays is so baby like, putting things in boxes and tipping them out. Id expect that from a 12-18 month old, not a near on 2 yr old. I really hope she is getting him the help and support he needs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.