PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says a lot when the Ad she posted to her grid gets 2 love heart comments yet the CCTV footage from November gets over 400 comments. I just think its pathetic mocking him like that. I actually think it's bullying. Shes reaching new lows. I think its likely she wanted to post this in Nov but he wasnt happy. I hope she had his permission. 400 people laughing at her husband, what a witch
I looked back on old threads and around this date was when we were speculating over J being the notorious "PC J"

If I remember right she wasn't posting much footage of him at the time (adding to the speculation)

Reactions: 11
Says a lot when the Ad she posted to her grid gets 2 love heart comments yet the CCTV footage from November gets over 400 comments. I just think its pathetic mocking him like that. I actually think it's bullying. Shes reaching new lows. I think its likely she wanted to post this in Nov but he wasnt happy. I hope she had his permission. 400 people laughing at her husband, what a witch
She is a witch 😩.

Reactions: 6
I looked back on old threads and around this date was when we were speculating over J being the notorious "PC J"

If I remember right she wasn't posting much footage of him at the time (adding to the speculation)
I missed this what was notoriuos 'PC J'

Reactions: 1
I missed this what was notoriuos 'PC J'
There was an allegation made against a D&C officer known only as PC J and people were speculating it was him. It wasn’t, but I read a lot of the disciplinary actions against police officers in D&C and I can only assume nationally involving officers preying on vulnerable women! It was quite shocking reading honestly.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ah! I stopped following for a while so I missed that bit! My mistake!
How bizarre lying about where you were born though 🙄 I mean Gorton isn't the nicest of areas but neither is Denton (no disrespect intended) so if she's lied to make it sound better she's failed...
I’m from quite a ‘rough area’.Separating the rough estate from the posh one was my high school that kids from both estates attended.
the kids from the posh estate used to always tell people they where from the rough estate cos apparently that was much cooler 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was an allegation made against a D&C officer known only as PC J and people were speculating it was him. It wasn’t, but I read a lot of the disciplinary actions against police officers in D&C and I can only assume nationally involving officers preying on vulnerable women! It was quite shocking reading honestly.
That was another of my moments (along with Kate Hayes card 😂.) I genuinely thought at the time that Josh was a possible contender for PC J, but I remember Ana who used to post saying he wasn’t capable of it.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing as now I agree with Ana. The more I’ve got to know the gruesome twosome, it’s a slam dunk that Rachael is pulling the strings and Josh is along for the ride. He's just an awkward disaster area of a man.

Reactions: 13
Hi I’m a long time lurker was sent over from the tattle rant. I actually liked her in the beginning but now she really is a bleep.
I have a disabled child with a chromosome disorder and due to this she can’t be diagnosed autistic as she already has a diagnosis. However has a lot of autistic traits. Poor Wilby in my opinion I think does have some delays & if he does early intervention is key. The food situation with him though I’m wondering if it’s a sensory issue? My daughter for example hates anything wet, eg gravy or sauces. Her favourite thing is pasta with a tiny bit of butter and grated cheese on top ( extremely boring and beige)she likes a lot of dry foods like chicken nuggets and fish fingers but that doesn’t mean I take her McDonald’s every week. There are healthier ways. P.s love the thread recaps

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.