PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I took from that interview...she has as ordered a book but only reads her own and thought best selling author Lisa Jewell would be chuffed with her sending her some screenshots praising her; her teeth are too big for her mouth; she lied about internet being down so she could sit in her car (if her internet really was down she would have posted about it) ; she couldn't be bothered brushing her hair or dressing nicely to be interviewed; the interviewer thought she was a bit of a knob. The end.

Reactions: 19
Not even the end of the book when you realise it's all over?!
Yes, that was almost thrilling.
Although it ended with the option of further a "fictional" book to be written regarding what happens next.
Which I'm sure the huns can't wait for 😫.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So you went a left a comment stating how Astrid looks on her account?

Why? What happened to the rule that things stay on tattle?

And despite what you think, what you've done is trolling.

Well done you !! *slow claps*
Why? Because I was over there at the time and spoke the first thing that came to mind and felt like voicing that. Didn’t think because I’m a member of tattle, that it wasn’t allowed and I had to run here first. Also, genuinely, I wasn’t aware about said rule.

Some people are so touchy *points at you and A*, “hair looks the same, eyebrows look stupid, stop trying to hold on to your youth” hardly the insult of the century. In fact, I’ve seen worse said on here and other platforms.

I think people throw the word ‘troll’ around too easily and too much. There’s a big difference between a proper troll, who purposely sets out to cause upset, will literally stalk someone online and comment on absolutely everything and usually is hiding their identity.
Versus, one making a comment that differs from others, and could be deemed as negative, unhelpful or rude etc, that’s just expressing their opinion (even if it isn’t very nice)

I agree to some extent that the picture I posted of her could be nearing the line of trolling but I don’t think it was, from where I was coming from. Which was from, retaliation and being a bit silly due to her sending how many women over to my inbox to actually say worse than what I originally said.

*takes a bow* thanks for the (slow) claps and the well done. *rolls eyes*

despite what you think, the sky is actually green!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Read the Wiki at the beginning of this thread, it's in pink. It will update you on the situation.
Also if you Google PTWM or Rachaele Hambleton, there is a lot of information about her fraudulent antics on the internet.
There's a lot to read!

Reactions: 2
Two things...you don't need to go to your car if your WiFi isnt working? That puzzled me. I just use 4g in the house?

Number 2...astrids dancing reminds me of that lad in the in-betweeners film trying to dance in the club

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She was sat In Brixham car park for the interview. By where B works. There’s no WiFi in Brixham car park lol! Also like the least scenic bit of Brixham.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I took from that interview...she has as ordered a book but only reads her own and thought best selling author Lisa Jewell would be chuffed with her sending her some screenshots praising her; her teeth are too big for her mouth; she lied about internet being down so she could sit in her car (if her internet really was down she would have posted about it) ; she couldn't be bothered brushing her hair or dressing nicely to be interviewed; the interviewer thought she was a bit of a knob. The end.
How can I watch the interview?
I only got a few seconds of it on Instagram.
Is there a way to watch the full interview?

Who has a roast on a hot day???

View attachment 666023
That family has single handedly cleaned McDonalds out!
McDonald's must be having emergency supplies sent in to restock after the Hambletons have been on a fast food bender 😫.
Meanwhile, Joycey has had to cook some proper food to keep them going until the crisis is over 😩.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She must be getting desperate for content if she's delving into the archive 😂 of course she's made it a grid post since it was mentioned here how her insta looks like a QVC...honestly just give up Rach!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Josh is you been framed moment was back in November 2020, desperate for engagement Rachy
View attachment 666653
Not defending them but isn’t Joyce in shorts and sliders?? November was freezing. There’s no way flamingo legs would have gone outside like that. Guess the date is wrong but also that would probably invalidate and evidence those cameras caught too

Ignore me, he’s dressed appropriately. Please someone comment on her post!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not defending them but isn’t Joyce in shorts and sliders?? November was freezing. There’s no way flamingo legs would have gone outside like that. Guess the date is wrong but also that would probably invalidate and evidence those cameras caught too

Ignore me, he’s dressed appropriately. Please someone comment on her post!
Quite possibly but with Josh’s OCD on everything, I think maybe correct date/time. also for insurance purposes if anything happened and the date time was wrong insurance would be invalid surely 🤷🏼‍♀️

Quite possibly but with Josh’s OCD on everything, I think maybe correct date/time. also for insurance purposes if anything happened and the date time was wrong insurance would be invalid surely 🤷🏼‍♀️
He has trackie bottoms and trainers and jacket on in the footage, not shorts or sliders.

Reactions: 4
Someone commented that it’s lucky he’s a policeman so he reacted quickly. Yep, those hedgehogs are speedy little buggers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I only noticed the time stamp when I seen it on her grid.
Oh rachey you really are desperate aren’t you
Got to break up the ads with something!

He has trackie bottoms and trainers and jacket on in the footage, not shorts or sliders.
Yep. Ignore me, I posted too quickly. I was trying to give it one of them. Fml. 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Says a lot when the Ad she posted to her grid gets 2 love heart comments yet the CCTV footage from November gets over 400 comments. I just think its pathetic mocking him like that. I actually think it's bullying. Shes reaching new lows. I think its likely she wanted to post this in Nov but he wasnt happy. I hope she had his permission. 400 people laughing at her husband, what a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.