PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did eventually listen to it all and bless her she thinks that's Lisa's debut novel🙄
I don't even remember seeing her posting or tagging Lisa so is it yet another lie?
She did tag her (think she posted a screenshot of the Amazon order), then a couple of frames later she was plugging her own book, I think it was before it had come out.

Reactions: 3
Loose women are paid by the patriarchy to peddle their outdated anti feminism agenda i swear.
It’s just utterly embarrassing, outdated, basic and mind numbing drivel. I feel ashamed for every single one of the long term presenters. I would never engage with any of them, but if Carol McGiffin or Denise Welch end up on my timeline, I have a reflex action of typing ‘Arrrgh shut up.’ 😂😂.
I can’t help it, it’s out of my control hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it’s the way she stares at the phone whilst doing it that creeps me out. Nothing wrong with a solo kitchen dancing session but to record yourself whilst doing it, eye duck the camera and then upload it onto social media is just bizarre behaviour.

Extreme attention seeking behaviour seems to be the only thing that her and Rachel have in common.
This 😂😂😂 I love her clothes but my god she rates herself. All she does it stare at herself...u see why they are friends

Reactions: 4
I know she like to keep her ads to her stories (evidence deleted) but more and more seem to be added to her grid these days. No wonder her engagement is so awful on them, her page is nothing but a shopping channel!

Reactions: 10
You will never guess what her literary agent is called………. JO
🤣🤣
(I’m bored today as you can tell)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The interviewer asked Rachel what she’s currently reading and she said she’s ordered (ie not even reading it yet) The Family Upstairs and when she tagged Lisa Jewell in the post on her stories, she got “5,000 messages” from people saying how much they loved the book so she screenshot a load of them and messaged them to Lisa 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oof that interview was awkward. I quite enjoyed it 🤣

Reactions: 6
She's got a dog Walker too?
Between them and their children, surely someone can fit in a dog walk? 😯.
All she needs now is a butler & her household will be fully staffed!
You go Rachy!
Amazin.
She has a butler. His name is Joshua

Wonder who this is replying to the huns… shabby jo? Not sure why R would have brown hair in a bun emoji…
She must be a slow reader cos it’s a short book 🤷‍♀️

She turned 39 in May. You'd think she'd be able to count, seeing as she reckons she can account for all those PayPal donations!
Unless she is really 41 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has a butler. His name is Joshua

She must be a slow reader cos it’s a short book 🤷‍♀️

Unless she is really 41 🤔
No definitely not 41. We’d have known if she was turning 40. The fuss she had made on her birthday this year was ridiculous but we’d know when it’s her 40th. She can’t contain herself.

Reactions: 8
That’s two adverts in two days starring Edie. The girl needs paying. Do you think she’s got an investment fund for each of them because the kids are the ones her business depends on !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That interview this morning, do you think she/her agent!!!! gives a list of NO questions allowed? Like she is a superstar

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's probably more than one Rachel Hambleton in the UK...
I thought that, but this one is in Devon too.
I'm going to look for it again.
And copy the whole page.

Oooooooo imagine if this is her and she’s really 43. I’d believe it I think she looks it 😂😂

Is Hambleton a common name?
It's not a common name, although she's common.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.