PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stabby Jo used to be her cleaner before the stabbing incident though PTWM said Jo did her cleaning in exchange for PTWM looking after Jo’s kid 😂😂 Bizarre lie seeing as she doesn’t even look after her own kids. On the PayPal payroll just like the rest of her mates.

Reactions: 20
Hasn’t Rachel not turned 40 yet?? Can she not add up? And not another best friend ffs.
She turned 39 in May. You'd think she'd be able to count, seeing as she reckons she can account for all those PayPal donations!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Non-fiction author 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I didnt actually notice that till after it was posted, but this has made my morning.
I wont mention what website I pulled that from so she can't get on the blower complaining they are ruining her life by lying about her FICTION book 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s ok… it’s 60kPA Jo’s daughter. Thought the circle had expanded there for a minute. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.