PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Gastrid say?
She posted a screenshot of someone's criticism of her eyebrows. It included the persons name.

Has anyone noticed, since it was pointed out most books have reviews in between 1 and 5 star, some 3 and 4 star reviews have been added on amazon, mostly with no comments 🤣 What a coincidence
She is a twit.
Rachy, that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m not a fan of Astrids style and I find her a bit cringe, I think she mostly looks ridiculous BUT I do admire the zest for life and wanting to stay youthful, like, I get it, it’s good for the soul etc and she’s not hurting anyone really (other than being associated with Part time working twit, who doesn’t work) she needs to come to terms with criticism online though and not turn into Rancid. Her eyebrows look silly, no offence to anyone who likes laminated brows, each to their own etc.

I can’t stand Emily, not one good thing to say about her. She’s a mini clone of R 🤢

Reactions: 13
well B was giving it one of them wasnt she, giving it yay and having the time of her life. loving it.. horrific. i tit you not.

In regards to the Astrid, what the duck is that and what is it doing. Seriously. Im so confused. Why would a fully grown woman video herself riding a bike and just pouting at the camera for a minute. I would be mortified if my grandma was off doing that. While wearing a strange dinosaur jumper (that I oddly like and would like for my 3 year old niece).

Seb used to see Mrs Brown on a wednesday and stay over. I believe Isaac used to go to Hannahs and as she was present yesterday at the womens centre (cracking figure on her by the way, im amazed R allows her around making her look even more shrek like) I assume she picked him up.
Not my style at all and I do look at her posts a bit ???? BUT I would rather watch a woman giving no fucks about enjoying life, than watch someone lie and steal…

Reactions: 13
Not my style at all and I do look at her posts a bit ???? BUT I would rather watch a woman giving no fucks about enjoying life, than watch someone lie and steal…
as a previous poster said though, what does she do? R saves the world one warrior at a time and is a mummy blogger. So her target audience are DV victims and mums. What is Astrid's angle? How many grandmas do you see taking selfies while rocking velour tracksuit pants and dinosaur jumpers? I truly dont understand her angle or her posts. I had a look at her posts and saw her daughter. Love her caravan and actually like her style. I can get on board with her.

Reactions: 6
I’m not a fan of Astrids style and I find her a bit cringe, I think she mostly looks ridiculous BUT I do admire the zest for life and wanting to stay youthful, like, I get it, it’s good for the soul etc and she’s not hurting anyone really (other than being associated with Part time working twit, who doesn’t work) she needs to come to terms with criticism online though and not turn into Rancid. Her eyebrows look silly, no offence to anyone who likes laminated brows, each to their own etc.

I can’t stand Emily, not one good thing to say about her. She’s a mini clone of R 🤢
I want to stay youthful but I dont have mad eyebrows,ride dangerously on bikes wearing bunting and eye duck myself when I come out of the hairdressers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if Rachel copies Astrid or if it's the other way around but it would make my year if Rachel turned up wearing that bunting outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if Rachel copies Astrid or if it's the other way around but it would make my year if Rachel turned up wearing that bunting outfit.
I think it's Raq who's the copycat. When she's with Emily it's all trainers, Adidas leggings and leopard print. When she's with Arsetrid she wears quirky jumpers and big collars etc. No personality of her own so she morphs to whoever she's with.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Astrid is a post menopausal, middle class, semi retired, housewife and her account is of the ‘fifty and fabulous’ type. There are literally thousands of them, quirky, eclectic, vintage would be fashionista’s. Most of them are usually drowning in Pinot Grigio by 5pm. She has a demographic completely opposite to Rachaels and this is why she was stupid being grabby towards Rachaels followers. The two should never cross over, because they will never understand each other. I think Josh would love Rachael to be Astrid, but it’s never going to happen.

I personally don’t have an opinion on Astrid, other than I don’t know why the hell she’s involved with Rachael. I can not see one thing they have in common other than their location.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
*peeks head around door, to see if it’s safe to come in*

Oops Oopsie oh dearie me, seems I’ve caused a bit of a ruckus 🙊😂😂
Welcome. Love the responses.

Ha ha imagine risking a ban from Instagram and God knows what tit for breaching GDPR all cos someone told her to act her age and that her eyebrows are tit!

Why is she wearing bunting on a bike ride???
She has been an idiot but she hasn't done a thing against the GDPR.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.