PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and going by her story I don’t think she’s that bothered either 😂
Makes you laugh.... the huns have descended on to her page to spout their tit... most of them say "how dare you tear another woman down" ...... while they are doing exactly that 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Utterly moronic

ETA... and one of them is the woman who thought R was her best mate for replying to a message 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Each to their own with eyebrows - love a good thick brow. But that’s personal preference. Can tell a lot about someone by their eyebrows.
Anyone else see she’s uploaded eleven thousand stories and think - what made up tit have we got today? Oh two kids were potentially harmed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh wait - no. What the duck goes through her head?!?!

Reactions: 12
Yeah, my point was- he’s measuring her which is surely the absolute safest thing to do? Edie doesn’t seem to be a particularly tall child.
Yep he’s absolutely doing the right thing. We ditched the car seat when my youngest was 7-8. But he’s exceptionally tall. He was definitely over the 135cm at that age, we checked. He’s now 11 and 5ft 9, so....

Reactions: 4
That’s got to be the most bullshitting post ever. But even so, why do they have no desire to spend time with their kids?

B5095CCE-C0D8-49AA-9570-85E1F97726FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m glad her and J are having some time together. They deserve it. They work so hard and never get to just be a couple. Always around those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
A therapy room?
For what therapy?
You are a bleeping lunatic Rachy!
You are not qualified to give therapy, neither are your squad!
🤬🤬🤬
I didn't even think they had that many rooms to start with.... so far she has a reception area, a coffee and wash room area, a private room at the back for professionals apparently and now a therapy room?? Wheres the staff room aswell?
I agree too, they aren't qualified so I'm hoping they will hire professionals

Reactions: 17
OK, I’m going to get crucified for this but I love her brows. I had mine done last week but I’m missing the growth that Astrid has so they look nowhere near as good. I’ve always liked thick brows.

I’ll stay quiet now on browgate 😂😂😂
*whispers* I actually really like her style. I wish she would lay off all the filters she uses

Reactions: 4
Why is every story with wilby so bloody depressing, eating macdonalds , drinking a bloody capri sun while watching yet another screen. Fgs engage with him, go and sit in macdonalds and talk to him.

Idiots!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.