Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosiePosie

*whispers* I actually really like her style. I wish she would lay off all the filters she uses
Gastrids dresses etc are lovely but the brows are bizarre, I take a peek at her when Ratchet, Joycey & Wibble go over for 'dinner piss up more like, cos its so cringe when R raids her wardrobe it's massively rude!!

Whatwillbewillbe

We learned this the hardest way when my one year old nephew grabbed nanas cup of tea fresh out the kettle and got severe burns
Oh no Babyboo, I’m so sorry, hope there’s been no long term affects.
Its so easily done though, mine have grabbed hot things before too, including my straighteners which I felt awful about 😭. But you at least try and prevent it xxx

nunsted

So a ‘ladbabymum’ post came up in my recommended for you bit on Insta and it was a post about a clothing range that she had ‘designed’. I had a quick look to see if the clothes were hideous or wearable and I saw these comments by Trevi House on the LBM post 😂😂

The clothing range hasn’t even launched at that point and Trevi House were on the blatant beg for £25 PJs that had supposedly sold out at that time.

It’s such a cringeworthy, strange & unprofessional post IMO from a charity. And another post by them singing the praises of PTWM setting up her own women’s centre. Whoever is behind the Trevi House social media account seems just as much as a loose canon as Rachel. They should ask their ‘patron’ for some of the PayPal money to buy PJs and ‘Instamum’ collab clothing 🙄
I used to love ladbaby, and still do a bit, Mark has if I remember right, got
Tbh, as much as she tries too hard for ITS to notice her, she needs to give it up being do buggy, she literally has no demographic that hasn't already been collaborated for them as a brand, where does she even fit in... they have Billie fairs, they have jac jossa and Stacey solomon, they have rox LBM for the yummy mummies,the love islanders for the younger ones, possibly ash and chels lifestories for the more normal every day shapes. Rach isn't anything different or out there, I can't see what she would be able to offer thats different 🤷‍♀️
I mean, they have never even gifted her any of the collab promotion boxes have they 🤣
(She will be getting her management onto this straight the way now lol)
[/QUO
The only way she would get a collab is going back to her softer site, pretty dresses that also suit 40+ women
Honey bee that ain’t true. Not one bit. BUT, im going on a impromptu piss up 😂🙋🏻‍♀️. I wish you could all come ❤
pmsl, was just playing with you am sure you know that, lol