Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
ARRRGGHHH Why????
It’s the Sunday Times Best Sellers Vagina also.
Im done hahahahahaha

160F3E71-353C-427D-B6AB-47A0D49A77CE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Seb literally gave no shits. He actively shut down any fishing for compliments and acknowledgement. He wanted NOTHING to do with it which I think it very telling of their relationship. I think the majority of children are happy for their parents when the achieve something big!

Reactions: 42

HubertsWhippedCream

Chatty Member
Oh my word, just looked at the stories. She has actually videoed kids in the garden next door!

Ladies and gents your safeguarding champion Rachel Hambleton happily illegally videos other people's children and puts it on social media followed by thousands of gullible people, and no doubt a fair few strange ones... what a fucking weird thing to do let alone all the legalities? 100% that will be making a few more people be enlightened... Shows her for what she is.

Rachel sort it out! And Im spelling your name wrong on purpose because I can't be arsed. I don't video other people's kids so I'm taking the moral high ground.

• Angry

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Thread 3 she was adamant this site was getting closed down...thread 87 later and here we still are 😁
And as for that review.... just keep reviewing "trolls"..... its only bringing more people over here as this is the top Google search associated with her name 🤷‍♀️
Newbies and lurkers.... Read the wiki 👍

• Haha

HettyMB

Hello! Been lurking for a while but had to post in response to that Disney Cars ad - why on earth would you use Isaac (going into high school) when you've a wee 2 yr old who would probably love the chance to play with those toys? My son adored Cars from about 18 months upto 6/7, so it struck a chord with me, really feel for the wee man 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Scotblock

VIP Member
Oh look, another ad 😡 isn’t July some kind of record already?

View attachment 661335
Spotlight Oral Care have a cheek paying her big money for advertising. I got an email from them today explaining that their prices are rising due to “high costs of production”. Yet they can pay someone with teeth like the Forth Road Bridge to advertise for them 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
Every time a new thread is made and we get a wonderful run down from DipsyDoodle, it really reminds you of how much of a see you next Tuesday she really is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 39

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Not sure if Rachel copies Astrid or if it's the other way around but it would make my year if Rachel turned up wearing that bunting outfit.
I think it's Raq who's the copycat. When she's with Emily it's all trainers, Adidas leggings and leopard print. When she's with Arsetrid she wears quirky jumpers and big collars etc. No personality of her own so she morphs to whoever she's with.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Could he be actually ill? Like not just stress etc? Because it’s really prominent that he lost a lot of weight. It’s just odd in a bloke his age 🤔.

Pains me to do this but that’s a side by side. I think he’s ill you know.
Are you getting soft over there Frida babe? Do you need me to give it one of 💆 these? I reckon he's just had the life sucked out of him by his dementor wife. She nagged him into having a baby, she's stopped all his hobbies, he has no mates (except Arsetrid's creepy fella), he's not allowed out of her sight without supervision, and he's using all his annual leave (from his very demanding, full time key worker role) running around after her and her mates employees. A diet consisting of red wine and takeaways isn't going to do anyone any favours.

• Haha
  • Sad
That was so lucky that she just happened to be filming when Mrs Brown turned up, if it was anyone less honest and sincere you could be mistaken and think it was all set up 😐

STBS clearly means fuck all. If you can write a book that's so limited on original thought, grammar and vocabulary and still end up as a STBS, it obviously isn't worth the paper it's printed on or in :rolleyes:

Seb cares as much as the rest of us, not at fucking all 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
All those people hanging around the front doorstep of her house??? I thought I’d stumbled into one of those channel 5 documentaries! And I really don’t get why she wants all those random women looking after Wilby? None of them have any particular child care skills do they? And don’t get me started on stabby Jo! Either look after a Wilby yourself as his mother or put him in nursery because that’s where he clearly needs to be.

• Haha

bbvf

Chatty Member
I mean - she’s had four kids and her body is banging to be fair.
However. If my mother was parading around Instagram in a bikini like that for all my friends to see - I’d be mortified as a teenager.
Also - for the love of god will someone please rescue W from the fucking TV. No wonder he doesn’t respond to R and J - he thinks the Octonauts are his parents. It’s sad.

• Sad

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
There is some corker comments on Josh’s post you know.
“Haters gonna hate.”
Well no actually, not hating at all. I’m sat here laughing my arse off about Rach cutting about a family BBQ all fur coat and no knickers 😂😂😂.

This one from Jordan got me though 🥴 What on earth are they banging on about 🤦🏻‍♀️
"Love you lots mate" I'm not sure any bloke I've ever met says that on the socials, especially to someone they haven't known all that long. What a bunch of absolute nutjobs!

• Haha

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Wow all the love on her stories this morning from the never ending reposting of gush from the huns, the post on Joyce’s page and now Mummy M is gegging in on the action. I can’t believe she said to Seb “look your Mother” pointing to the paper. This is the woman who was MIL to Joyce’s first wife and yet blatantly disregards his mother’s existence to her grandson. What an absolute c**t she is. Their whole family vibe is fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

FridaK

VIP Member
Dear me, this man is utterly down trodden. I’m pretty sure most parents would just tell her to get in the car, not get out a tape measure to prove their right. Stood next to Edie there he looks like he’s had the life sucked out of him.

Rach really needs to stop belittling him. Even I don’t find it funny anymore 😒

Attachments

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Ratchet: I'm so anxious, I can't leave the house without a bodyguard, I need Rescue Remedy in an IV

Also Ratchet: here's a photo with my flaps out, here's another photo with my tits out, look at my arse, look at my belly skin.

• Haha