Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LD78

I think you'll find a lot of people on this thread thought the same (me included). I just wish more people would see it too
I only found these threads a few weeks ago, I was googling ptwm to see if I could find any update on the donations and this popped up. Took me a few days to catch up on everything but I was absolutely stunned at what I was reading and it was a true ‘lightbulb’ moment. I’m such a sucker and will help any cause as much as I can. After I read the threads I started to see her posts through different eyes, and I was just annoyed, so I stopped following her social media! I even bought her book and went to a signing, I should’ve trusted my instinct then that something wasn’t right

Reactions: 22

Dance1983

Right, the lowest point for me was when the hen lady (who’d never seen a beach before in her life) drove from Leeds (I think) to deliver the hen house that Rachet so desperately needed. The way she then treated her like she was some sort of weirdo was just out and out disgusting and really showed Rachel’s lack of empathy.
Another low point was the constant talking of periods, the whole “I never had anyone to tell me how to insert a tampon” malarkey. Well you sure knew how to insert other things didn’t you 🤔.
And the final low point was the amount of shit she ordered in the middle of a pandemic, she didn’t really understand what was classed as essential.
High points
* Josh pretending to shout the kids for dinner - cringe!! Don’t take up acting Josh!
* Rachet referring to herself as Elton John - you wish you scruffy bitch.
* The various texts or letters about her or her kids about how wonderful she is
* Betsys new boss thanking her for “coming into her life” after doing one shift - totes happened.

• Haha
She says Josh is sorting the chickens but then walks in with a takeaway coffee cup wearing smart
Clothes and shoes???

• Haha
  • Wow

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
What really got me with that story was he was clearly winding Edie up and as a mother she should have told him to stop, T should have been told to delete what she posted of Edie end of story.
But Rach don’t give a hoot about consent and I’m betting the video T posted in the family chat will be shown to her huns.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
I got a reply. Apparently they send a refuge box once a month (which is what the entirety of the month goes on) and Rach updates her Instagram and FB monthly with what is going on!
😂😂😂 the monthly box is filled with shite she’s gifted and doesn’t want

• Haha

Angel74

Chatty Member
She’s not been on for ages. She said that there was no affair and that it was all a ‘grey area’ re the former relationship breakdown and their relationship timeline. But then loads of people say differently, this thread is full of mystery’s 😂
Was the grey area the fact she was fucking a married man whilst pregnant to another man's? 😂

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’m sorry, what?!
So we’ve had “be more Betsy” for being self-obsessed, disrespectful and mouthy, “be more Edie” for talking back to adults in authority (albeit twats like Rachel and Josh) and sending passive-aggressive messages to her exes and now we have “be more Wilby” for being the world’s youngest fucking telly addict. Just get the kid on Gogglebox 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Here’s an idea, instead of CCTV, why not buy your kids some bike locks. Then instead of them leaving bikes outside the house (in public view) or in a hedge, they might not get stolen

And you don’t need to buy a shed so the bikes don’t get stolen. You’ve got one but you choose to let your 16 year old daughter sleep in it

Funny also how the “story” of Josh asleep in the car and catching a burglar was mentioned here yesterday, and today she’s using it for content. We’ve got to stop lining them up for her 😂

Gizthegoss

When she was caught on camera being absolutely horrible to Betsy & then made her delete it when she realised she posted it.

Reactions: 21

FridaK

VIP Member
You’re suggesting good parenting isn’t a direct results of writing ‘nice things to people on the internet’? Bit maverick of you Frida.
Mad concept but I have found that writing the nicest things about my own kids on Internet has been very helpful. They are quite secure in the knowledge that I’m not going to call them turds or rats in front of an audience for entertainment.

Going out on a limb here, but I think not flogging or bullying your kids online is the way forward. Rach should deffo tell the huns that when offering her invaluable observations 🙃

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Of course they won’t change anything. They’ll still be at Eat That Frog, still have the builders in, still be sending kids here there and everywhere in “childcare bubbles” and still have Emily living with them because they’re shameless cunts who don’t give a fuck.

• Angry

FlameIce

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but those videos in the car last night are awful. One provoking a 7 year old, the other giggling like a 7 year old and a very intelligent little girl. Bunch of twats!

• Sad

Scotblock

VIP Member
Someone on the Facebook page is like “you obviously don’t like her”. Oh, well that’s ok then just because folk don’t like her means that she can be let off with legalised fraud. Can you imagine if Ronnie Biggs had just said to the police “look! you obviously don’t like the cut of my gib good sir so please leave me to enjoy my stolen money on Copacabana beach and we will say no more about it” 🙄 FFS I actually wonder if it’s no integrity these huns of hers have and they are all pond life like her or if they have issues with other difficulties.

• Haha