Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livi8

I cant wait to see what they paid. I bought my house in December last year and it is only just showing up on land registry this month!! Covid slowed everything down according to my solicitor.

Reactions: 1

fiffle-faffle

All seems a bit strange as surely you’d need planning permission to go into the loft ? That can take weeks and months to be granted , so I think as usual some porky pies are being told and the huns just lap it up.
You don't need planning permission if it's under a certain size.

are builders allowed in houses in her area? do the lockdown exclude them?
Builders have been allowed to work throughout this second lockdown.

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Well I didn’t even think about it but then someone said about his post, I went back and listened and she said “enabled ME to buy my family a home,” not ‘enabled US.’ Prob just Rachael being Rachael who knows 🙃
Oh I missed that, I just heard where she said he’d had a mortgage before but it was her first time. I took that as them both being on it. But not having him on the mortgage when they’re married, so he’d have a claim on the house anyway, makes little sense.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Btw has anyone figured out the blocking thing??

I was blocked ages ago, but I use other accounts and have occasionally checked. I only know what she’s up to by reading here. Just wondered what her process for blocking people was, I assume she’s not clever enough to know I have a tattle account but I’d never interacted with her on there. Started following just before tattle rant because I didn’t like her and the way she exposes all her kids and ‘warriors’ then tattle rant lead me here.

FlameIce

Chatty Member
I want to know where all the money has come from. It can't just be paypal and adverts. I'm pretty sure an instashammer can't get a mortgage when that isn't a secure job, and Joyce never works, he is constantly there.

This is so upsetting as she has taken a situation that she was never in herself and ran with it, has made a fortune from telling lies and now able to brag that she owns her own home. I have a lovely council house which is like a palace to me, I made it how I wanted it. The bathroom is just dirty and her cleaner should have bleached away the mould, and replacing a toilet seat doesn't cost much!
Probably the GoFund

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Hes married to her. If they divorced he could claims and demand she split the profit if any exists in the hoise as long as he can prove he contributed to the mortgage/house improvementd etc.
I agree. My brother in law has legal rights to his house with his partner. The mortgage is in her name as he wasn't able to due to a ccj but as he contributes to the payments he would legally be awarded half if they sold

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
I momentarily forgot about that and now I feel sick. They are a pair of cunts and I really hope karma is just biding it's time waiting for them.
When you say our whole community is in mourning are you referring to Covid? X
I momentarily forgot about that and now I feel sick. They are a pair of cunts and I really hope karma is just biding it's time waiting for them.
When you say our whole community is in mourning are you referring to Covid? X