Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kbird

VIP Member
Can someone put nasty Nelly’s ungrearful chicken coop story up as something wrong with Gramster today. Normally not bothered but I’m nosey to see her being a complete bitch - again! Thanks 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Love how she (chicken house lady) has not let Rachel take all the glory for gaining an extra few followers and orders.
Wonder what R scrubbed out 🤔
Still a bit too much gushing for me, but ah well, she's happy (even though R did make her sound like an absolute loon) 😊View attachment 161806
I can only make out "...followers have gone......roof"

HamburgerHelper

Wonder if R’s stepsister who is on here can confirm the version of events she has written on that post
I’m fully on the step sisters side, my sister is exactly the same started air that our Mum took her bed away when infact we had swapped rooms so she had my old bed until the new one came, wrote a Facebook status about mum getting rid of her bed 😣 know the exact shit of being lied about!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So, do we think R has got away with having her child work illegally?

It's a case by case and council by council decision. I believe most haven't but in touristy areas they are starting to open again because people are literally shitting in the streets 🤢
I live on the south coast and the public loos on the seafront have been open a while now.

Reactions: 1

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
She is always saying he isn’t poorly and always double dosing him neurofen and calpol id get him checked being ill so much
Some babies suffer horribly with teething, my eldest and middle did. They were miserable, low temps, runny noses, sore bums etc and it was every single teeth they cut. With my eldest I was so worried, taking her to docs then we realised there was a pattern and it was just teething.

In the story choosing “a winner” where has the patchwork family monstrosity gone off the wall? Have they given it up already? Did I miss it going ?
We think it was filmed a while ago, before she took the skull picture down and put the tacky light up...

Just saw that on their Instagram page they have removed the comment from someone saying they recieved a good delivery by betsy last night.
Clearly they know they have broken the law and are back tracking now. I wonder if they have contacted Rach this morning
It’s on the Facebook page I can see it