Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scd1991

VIP Member
Bit stalkerish but I just searched Betsys last name on Edies dads Facebook (anyone follow that? 🙈) and it comes up that he is friends with someone with that name so I wonder if Edies dad is friends with B and T’s dad?

Reactions: 1

Moodyblueeyes19

Chatty Member
I always thought it a bit strange that Rachel didn’t go to the wedding considering she is meant to be so close to them and raised them like a mum (despite the fact that they have a mum who they lived with growing up and weren’t single handily raised by Rachel like she has made it sound). I think she was quite a few weeks post C-Section at that stage.
I thought she did, they all did I am sure, could be wrong, she’s a hard one to keep up with as we all know 😂

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
This HAS to be someone taking the piss out of Rachel. No way does any mum forget to buy their children bike helmets and allows them to ride on main roads and then to admit they also forgot suncream - I smell bull****
It has 1 like and 1 comment... I kinda feel like if you were taking the piss you’d do more to get engagement on the post? 🤷🏼‍♀️

850EAA0E-F16E-4D21-A120-75D3DE2E7385.jpeg
871B0F7E-985C-47E5-89CB-87375F7ACAF2.jpeg

Myarmyandme

I was talking to a teacher friend when they first announced the reopening of schools, she said it was because foundation or reception children have to be at a certain level before the end of the school term/year.

My mum's (infant) school is only having reception kids +key Worker/at risk kids in because they don't have the space for year 1 as well. That seems weird anyway bc surely it's more logical to have the 6/7 year olds in rather than 4/5, plus it would be nice for the year 2s who are leaving school to finish properly but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ crazy world atm

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
I know which street they were on now after having another look at the videos. They walked past a solicitors office 🤷‍♀️ also a school on that road. Other than that is lots of restaurants and takeaways
Is that anywhere near the big police station? :)

With J looking smart...maybe it was a "work" meeting?

FridaK

VIP Member
I cant see how Josh could be remotely respected as a front line officer. I dont mean in terms of his colleagues, but imagine how many people would see him out and hes trying to be professional and they're all gobbling off because they saw on insta he was doing X,Y, Z.
That’s the precise thought process I’ve had,

Lozza0710

Nobody is baby slagging. We say how confined that child is, he's never on the floor, he's always on a lap, in someone's arms or in a chair. That's the people who do it to him! It's obvious that R treats him like a he's still a month old. And never once has anyone mentioned about them abusing him!
I said only extreme abuse causes developmental delay. I did not mention anyone specifica
Thing is @Lozza0710 that you haven't seen the comments on previous threads about how quite a few of us are genuinely concerned about R's weight and health. We're not thin shaming in those comments. We're being human beings. We are not all evil trolls here. Far from it. Even though R has shrieked troll about Tattle before, which is how I ended up here and the rose tinted glasses fell off and shattered when I had a good read back. Others have said it better than I can 🤷‍♀️
But Wilby will grow up and see all the comments. Your digital profile is for life. I see what you’re saying about rose tinted glasses looking at loads of Instagramers. I’ve read all the comments and have formed my own opinions. I’m sure more qualified people than us will address Wilby weight issues if they continue as he grows up. They have with me.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
🙋🏼‍♀️ Currently feeding my 5 month old whilst catching up on good ol’ tattle.
Don’t feel the need to share the shit out of my tits on insta (my 3 older brothers would prob disown me) no matter how good for my child it may be.
BORED. AS. FUCK. of seeing your tits Rochelle.
As for the hand nearby 🤢 My husband would be going to work with his fingers strapped up if he came that close while feeding.
Where is this picture 😂😂 iv not seen it... although I dont think I want to lol

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Is Charleeee single? They will just say she's using their house as her support bubble!
I thought it was 2 single people allowed to bubble, if there’s more than one adult in the house you’re now allowed? Or is it a single person can bubble with anyone other household? I’m sure it’s the former.