Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kbird

VIP Member
Don’t all jump on me but she has really given me a positive boost the last few days. You see I‘ve been suffering from terrible insomnia but after watching her latest stories I’m cured!
Out like a light ! It’s a miracle ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Iseeyoutubers

I've just watched her stories about 'Emily' - who seems like a sweet girl, so this isn't supposed to be negative towards her at all - but the whole 'Thanks for being the best big sister to Betsy' sentiment is a) weird as hell, and b) surely quite insulting to the actual older step-sisters that she has in reality, rather than just in Rach's head?

I know the whole 'patchwork family' narrative is R's whole USP, but why does every single person they are close to have to become some kind of surrogate family member? Why can no-body 'just' be a friend? Especially when she involves her children in her BS at any possible opportunity, then those friendships end as quickly as they start for her: it must be so unsettling for the children.

I come from a tumultuous, broken home, with estranged familial relationships; I understand the desperate desire to cling to every person you connect with in any way throughout your life in order to create the image of family that you feel you've missed out on. I really do understand it. But that doesn't mean it's healthy. Rather than claiming everyone she gets along with as a member of her family in order to make herself feel 'whole', perhaps instead she should see someone qualified who can help her unpack those feelings, and help her to feel like she is enough.

I'm sorry for the ramble, I just find it so bizarre.

• Heart

Myarmyandme

Oh god it’s back!!

I reckon the woe is me thread will include...
My mum went to a funeral when she was a foetus and vomited horrifically, Rachella vowed at that moment to shield her future kids from all death. The midwife when she was born held her and told her she knew she’d had suffered horrifically but that being the new Jesus she would suffer horrendously through out her life but that god had a plan for her and all her yeast infections to come.

Followed by
Couples goals 🤮
Best Mumma ❤
Which my yeast infections were like yours 🤞
Where can I find a gay husband like yours 🤔

• Haha
She has to cling to and be 'so obssessed' with Josh because the moment she isn't, his little wiggly worm is dipping in to someone else's pigeon hole 😇

Such a healthy relationship #couplegoals 🙌🏼😍

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
“I gave Josh a curfew of 2 and he got back early, he was home by 1:46,”

Really? Not only have you specified a time your GROWN ADULT husband has to be home by but you actually check the time to the exact minute when he gets back 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wow.

I think she’s disgraceful making him feel guilty for having a hobby, something he’s done for years and she knows he loves. When she says “it’s like me being able to freely spend money online” (which she does anyway 🙄) to illustrate that it brings him joy, it’s so obvious that’s why she hates him doing it. Like how DARE he find enjoyment in anything outside of their relationship and home life.

He doesn’t have a social life away from her anymore, he’s now working from home, and he doesn’t get any opportunities to spend time alone with his boys. He also follows Rachel round the country doing the thing she wants to do, was there for the whole of her book tour etc. And she begrudges him a couple of weeks in a field looking at birds because it’s “selfish” and demands that she gets time to herself as soon as he gets home.

Unreal.

• Angry
  • Sad

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Omg I was gone an hour (phonecall...I wasnt kidnapped by mumsnet) I made it out alive 👍
My god I'm so glad I'm apart of this girl gang. You guys are just so funny 😂
Those mums on mumsnet need a bloody good rogering with a huge dildo by the looks of it 😂 I bet they are the type to only feed their kids goats milk/organic veg and are anti vaxxers (no offence to anyone here 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Racheale is a bloody cuckoo!!! Went into some else’s nest.....but instead of flinging the egg out she slung the mother out!!!

bet she’s the type of woman to smell his fingers and bell end when he gets home coz I’m sure he used birdwatching as an excuse to rut her

• Haha
  • Sick

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I didn’t say I was in the court room. I wasn’t. I was simply correcting completely false information that was being banded about on here as facts. You will make up your own mind. I’m not going to try and convince you otherwise
You’re not really correcting false information though are you? All you’re doing is saying that people are wrong but you’re not providing any information as to what is ‘the truth’. In one sentence you’re saying that it’s not right to talk about the petition etc because Sam isn’t able to defend herself yet in another you’re saying that the professionals/family courts were right in their decision and that Seb went through a lot as a result of her etc. All while Sam can’t comment or defend herself. The irony.

You’re not really providing a story to believe/be convinced about. One minute you’re close enough to know the intricate detail of their court proceedings, the next you don’t know the family set up at all 🤷🏼‍♀️ Probably best to say nothing about it at all rather than ‘I know all the facts, you’re wrong, but I’m not telling you anymore’ 😄

• Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
Crikey, I’ve had a few hours ironing and sorting out my playlists on Spotify. I’ve come back and the baby is being thrown about on the trampoline, the donated shoes have been replaced with new wellies, she has hijacked another Dad and this photograph is the cutest lil gay couple ever (her hair is starting to resemble Jedward now.)
LOVED when Josh called Betsys summer house the shed and Rach went ‘The shed???’ 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200521-211222_Chrome.jpg

Hope you're still reading Tattle, black768.

I hope you join us here, we are on your side and won't bite your head off for having opinions 👍🏻well, occasionally we get a reet dodgy one but 99% of us are brilliant 😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Red1234

Josh doesn't actually have full custody they are just bastards and have stopped Samantha from seeing her boys, unfortunately it costs an absolute fortune to take them to court and Sam doesn't know how much they have poisoned the boys against her so doesn't want to put them through all that shit, but don't worry she is building a case up and saving hard, the time will come. This is FACT I can assure you. We spk regularly now as I managed to contact her through a mutual friend.
I love your input, bet she's dying that she can't shut you up 😂. Someone else pointed out that she has stopped the boys from seeing their mum, yet she did a post about how happy she was that drink/drug addicted mums get a second chance to keep their children and recover in one of the homes/hostels that she worked with. I really don't know how her sheep can't see she's one massive walking contradiction.

• Wow
  • Angry

Readingreading0701

Josh doesn't actually have full custody they are just bastards and have stopped Samantha from seeing her boys, unfortunately it costs an absolute fortune to take them to court and Sam doesn't know how much they have poisoned the boys against her so doesn't want to put them through all that shit, but don't worry she is building a case up and saving hard, the time will come. This is FACT I can assure you. We spk regularly now as I managed to contact her through a mutual friend.
Wow and PTWM often highlights the plight Sally Faulkner is going through to get her kids back. This is double standards when they are doing the exact same to the boys’ mother?

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I've briefly mentioned this previously but I'll say it again, my ex took me to court for years, he even tried to stop me going on holiday during term time (which I'd planned well in advance, had school permission etc). He eventually won custody and stopped all contact as he was so vindictive. I didn't go off the rails completely but until it happens to you, you have no idea what it's like and how much it hurts. They are now adults and I have no contact, they are so brainwashed. Please leave Sam out of this, we have no idea what's going on and any amount of speculation is not going to change things. I'm uncomfortable that Ana knows so much, family courts are secret for mostly good reasons and to protect the children involved.
@Partofthefam next time you speak to Sam, please could you let her know she is in my thoughts from one mother apart to another.

Also we have no idea what has happened behind closed doors. Street angel house devil springs to mind, abusers can be sweet and charming to outsiders.

• Heart
  • Sad

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
Two faced Tracey is clapping I see. Stop it Rach. The NHS workers don't want applause from people who farm their kids out to different houses so you can have a birthday shag fest 🤢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Kbird

VIP Member
If it is the case that something horrific happeyetc to stop S seeing the boys ever again and it’s all detailed in the courts etc then ok. But any woman with any compassion would realise the pain she would be going through at loosing her children.
I would not be posting them all over SM with praises like ‘my boys’, bragging how Josh loves her so much as she is the first woman that has breastfed a child of his, making constant digs at their mother. Let the boys live a quiet life, away from strangers looking in on them, knowing how much damage this will do to them in the future. As well as the damage and pain being caused to S no matter if she is in the wrong, she still has feelings and loves those boys,
Not to mention the vileness in her message to someone on here who had asked her a reasonable question that Rach thought was Sam. It was full of hate and spite.

• Heart

Chaser

The way she said to Edie that her wellies weren't the cutest and then pulled out Wilby's and said there are the cutest. How cruel. Edie was so happy with them. It's so obvious she's now been pushed aside. She used to be the baby and had such a fuss made of her by all the family but now it's like there's a new baby in the house now so bye Edie, you're no longer the youngest or the tiniest or the cutest. She's such a shameful woman.

• Sad
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Jesus fucking Christ those women are horrible over there! You think Tattle is bad?! Almost all of them are nippy arseholes to each other

• Haha
  • Heart

FridaK

VIP Member
OMG don’t go to Mumsnet 😂😂😂.
The huns live there. You will be savaged alive.
May the odds be in your favour, but dont say you weren’t warned ✊

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It’s a grim story either way. So best left alone. I would never slate her for keeping them off social media tbf. I think she absolutely should. I think all the kids should have privacy
She wouldn’t get slated if she NEVER showed them. It’s the fact that it’s only sometimes, and what she chooses to show. She won’t film Seb for ages then secretly films him being reprimanded by his dad for hurting his arm and worrying Rachel. Or we won’t see Isaac for days and then he’ll pop up in an advert or three 😒

She and Josh both said (when Josh was asked why he hadn’t posted wishing his son a happy birthday this year) that they keep the boys off social media, which is fine. And if it were true, no one would have a problem. But the very next day, Rachel was filming Seb cooking and taking the piss. So if that’s ok, why would his own dad not publicly wish him happy birthday? Can’t have it both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Kbird

VIP Member
Hahahaha. What is the matter with them? I’m howling 😂😂. ‘Ur my girl’ bahahaha is she pissed?

Facebook comments are popping. He’s not a ‘Police’ now Sarah my dear 😂😂
Yeah cos I forgot, if your dads in the police it’s fine for you to carry offensive weapons. They just laugh and go oh on your way lad , I know your dad PC no balls.
Fucking thick as shit, the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30