PTWM #221 Divorce Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering I know more about her fan than my own, I wonder what Joyce said that she cut from her stories about her hair products because he was "oversharing" 😬
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Um I'm in my house with my windows wide open, on top of my covers as its so muggy and she's 2 minutes down the road with a fire roaring !!! Wtf. I'm still in shorts and a short sleeve top during the day, no sign of a coat or layer. I know I'm in perimenopuase but seriously its not cold down here !
I run hot and the other half runs cold. I've been in shorts for months and he has changed to long trousers.
I would die of heatstroke with a fire.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Who the hell is this? Looks nothing like her?
Hahaha, I didn't even notice that! I was too busy laughing and cringing in equal measure at the fact that the event includes "a cameo from her beautiful husband Josh". Not sure why he's making an appearance at a literary festival - or why that's significant enough to merit a mention on the poster - but there we have it.

Anyway, back to the main point. This is hilarious!

IMG_3871.jpeg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 20
Hahaha, I didn't even notice that! I was too busy laughing and cringing in equal measure at the fact that the event includes "a cameo from her beautiful husband Josh". Not sure why he's making an appearance at a literary festival - or why that's significant enough to merit a mention on the poster - but there we have it.

Anyway, back to the main point. This is hilarious!

View attachment 4141818
who-the-fuck-is-that-saul-agnon.gif


🤭 Who is that
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Hahaha, I didn't even notice that! I was too busy laughing and cringing in equal measure at the fact that the event includes "a cameo from her beautiful husband Josh". Not sure why he's making an appearance at a literary festival - or why that's significant enough to merit a mention on the poster - but there we have it.

Anyway, back to the main point. This is hilarious!

View attachment 4141818
Excuse me - he writes in his diary and reads it out on the Internet to avoid getting a proper job. Therefore he is now a literary expert. An expert in the field of literacy, you might say. In his spare time he directs and runs a business which has been founded and run by women and for women.

When you think about it...hes more PTWM than Rachaelele is.

Maybe its him in a wig? Because it sure as tit isnt her 😂😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 14
Do we think it’s finally the beginning of the end for the whole PTWM franchise? Now Jo has gone, it’s clear to see she was the backbone of it all and did all the hard work,

Rach is too lazy and hasn’t got the brains to keep it all afloat and profitable. She will keep chucking things out hoping something sticks, but without Jo managing it all, it won’t work.

Looks like Sloshy will have to end his career break and head back to work policing the local hedgehogs…. Oh wait, he can’t because he was sacked!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15
Do we think it’s finally the beginning of the end for the whole PTWM franchise? Now Jo has gone, it’s clear to see she was the backbone of it all and did all the hard work,

Rach is too lazy and hasn’t got the brains to keep it all afloat and profitable. She will keep chucking things out hoping something sticks, but without Jo managing it all, it won’t work.

Looks like Sloshy will have to end his career break and head back to work policing the local hedgehogs…. Oh wait, he can’t because he was sacked!
Jo is still on the patchwork house account with Rachel and Josh
Rachel and Jo have resigned from Rebl leaving just josh on the account
Josh has resigned from PTWM
 
Hahaha, I didn't even notice that! I was too busy laughing and cringing in equal measure at the fact that the event includes "a cameo from her beautiful husband Josh". Not sure why he's making an appearance at a literary festival - or why that's significant enough to merit a mention on the poster - but there we have it.

Anyway, back to the main point. This is hilarious!

View attachment 4141818
The nose and the lips aren't even slightly similar!
 
Is it your daughter's post that she has shared, or your own? For someone who should be absolutely tit hot on safeguarding and confidentiality, she really is tone deaf.
It’s my daughters story but she worked with myself and my children. Honestly baffling how she gets away with so much
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Another free Owala. 🤬 From Amazon this time.

What does she do with all these gifted bottles? She must have eleventy billion Air Up bottles in every size and colour, coupled with the stay cold random bottles, all the keep your coffee warm ones, the list goes on. Now she is starting the Owala collection.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Those stories of that pair of greedy, grabby bleeps going through their Amazon freebies is absolutely sickening. Practically salivating over what tat they've been given just for grifting. A pair of jeans magically in her size, candles, water bottle, salt and pepper grinders, wash bag with hair products, Nivea face cream, body wash, pillow cases, drinks, sachets of electrolytes, the list goes on. Ripping the packaging off and throwing it all over the floor in a frenzy of excitement.

How long before she's on again begging for the pantry or for things for "the women"? Not a single thing in that box will get donated, even the candles she straight away said "oh they'll match our bedroom", absolutely no intention of giving away any of her hard earned grifted goodies.

And no doubt all of it will be on with #afflinks later so she can earn even more money off the thick as tit huns.
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 16