PTWM #221 Divorce Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt Edie is allowed to have whatever she wants to keep her closer to Rachael. She probably thinks it's great and doesn't realise that it is manipulation, not love.
It’s probably a mix of this and also to get one up/piss off E’s other parent. She’s a spiteful woman. Can you imagine having to coparent with that? Nightmare.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The last sofa wasn't even that old, I bet she'll be flogging it as well, she won't even give it away to one of the "women at the centre".
I could be misremembering but wasn’t there something about a sofa years ago, that was gifted, sorry grifted, from DFS? It was around the time she used to post daily on Facebook begging for clothes and furniture for her ‘warriors’ up and down the country. It ended up in her conservatory and I can’t quite recall exactly what happened but I’m sure it was this sofa incident that really rang alarm bells with me on what a scammer she was!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
I could be misremembering but wasn’t there something about a sofa years ago, that was gifted, sorry grifted, from DFS? It was around the time she used to post daily on Facebook begging for clothes and furniture for her ‘warriors’ up and down the country. It ended up in her conservatory and I can’t quite recall exactly what happened but I’m sure it was this sofa incident that really rang alarm bells with me on what a scammer she was!
Yes, you're correct. Pretty sure she ended up giving it to Emily.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Yes, you're correct. Pretty sure she ended up giving it to Emily.
She had the conservatory made over as part of an ad, and the furniture was included. I can't remember which way round it was but she gave one sofa to Emily and donated the other one to the centre(back when it was being set up) and charged Patchwork for the collection of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
She had the conservatory made over as part of an ad, and the furniture was included. I can't remember which way round it was but she gave one sofa to Emily and donated the other one to the centre(back when it was being set up) and charged Patchwork for the collection of it.
I forgot she had the conservatory kitted out for free and then not long after, didn't she just stop giving a tit and used it as a dumping ground?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
She had the conservatory made over as part of an ad, and the furniture was included. I can't remember which way round it was but she gave one sofa to Emily and donated the other one to the centre(back when it was being set up) and charged Patchwork for the collection of it.
That’s right! I remember thinking back then, why aren’t you gifting this luxury makeover to a warrior?! It could still have been an ad for the company.

And lo, my eyes were fully opened and I did behold Rachaele the patron saint of scammers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
All they do is ads now. The consumerism turns my stomach. On the one hand she begs for stuff for the poor and needy who have ‘landed here from up country without a single pair of Nike socks’ and in the next breath she wants everyone to purchase her 5 for Friday Amazon list of tit she’s heard is trending. She’s everything I hate about ‘content creators’ and ‘influencers’.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3