PTWM #220 Nursed the Thread to Death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago, a lot of people said that Edie would be an absolute nightmare when she was older because of the way she was allowed to behave as a child.
Wilby is much the same as she was only he has a diagnosis to “excuse” his behaviour away. She doesn’t.
she doesn't have a diagnosis.....yet.......
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Oh I have no doubt that it won’t be long before she’s diagnosed with something 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
She boils my piss with her woe is me and Edie hasn't attended in year 8. In year 7 she was full time living with Rachel due to paternal family being deemed 'unsafe' by Rachel. That went well didn't it! Under age drinking , addicted to vaping, saying she needed fool on tiktok. Tell us again what a great mother you are Rachel?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
Don't pretend the E wasn't a nightmare before she went to live with her dad Rach, don't allude that it's his fault.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 18
I wish he would call her out on this!
He has put some posts up on FB alluding to what a snidey witch gross is. From the comments you can see what people think of queen lateefa in their local area. She's probably using her stolen pay pal funds to keep him quiet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I've just seen that car ad. My partner's brother works in automotive. He's said that car makes like BYD are absolute tit. They're crudely made and there are a multitude of issues with them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
He has put some posts up on FB alluding to what a snidey witch gross is. From the comments you can see what people think of queen lateefa in their local area. She's probably using her stolen pay pal funds to keep him quiet.
He doesn't need her money, he's from a very successful hard working family working in the maritime and fishing industry. There is a lot more stability and predicatability in the paternal home than in Ractchets but its too late.
Edie unfortunately is a product of the majority of time being spent in her maternal home and parents not setting and sticking to boundaries through fear of her upping and going to the other house. If Ratchet had actually co parented rather than constantly undermine her ex then the outcome may have been different
 
  • Like
Reactions: 18
He doesn't need her money, he's from a very successful hard working family working in the maritime and fishing industry. There is a lot more stability and predicatability in the paternal home than in Ractchets but its too late.
Edie unfortunately is a product of the majority of time being spent in her maternal home and parents not setting and sticking to boundaries through fear of her upping and going to the other house. If Ratchet had actually co parented rather than constantly undermine her ex then the outcome may have been different
Judging by what she did to the boys’ mum, I think she utilises the family court in the way that most abusive exs manage to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
There's a missing girl post on spotted Paignton, last seen with a girl called edie, could've stayed at hers overnight ......
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 4
There's a missing girl post on spotted Paignton, last seen with a girl called edie, could've stayed at hers overnight ......
I was just about to post the same. I’m local and there aren’t many edie’s that I know of that age. The girl that’s missing I’ve seen missing before too so that happy home for waifs and strays might not be doing the most good 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I was just about to post the same. I’m local and there aren’t many edie’s that I know of that age. The girl that’s missing I’ve seen missing before too so that happy home for waifs and strays might not be doing the most good 🙄
Let's face it they've no.idea whose in the house most of the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I see someone’s commented that she could be at PTWM’s house because she often says that she doesn’t know the kids that are in her house 🙁
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I think Edies dad tries to rise above Racks vindictiveness cos he knows she will use anything he says against him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.