Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
I think this is the worst part for me. I would never describe an autistic person that hits out during a meltdown as "violent and abusive." To me it's more "situationally aggressive. "Violent and abusive" makes it sound as though there is intent behind the action to hurt someone and I don't believe the aggression is malicious in any way at all. It's a symptom of a disorder.

Whenever she opens her mouth to excuse her behaviour, she drops a clanger that reminds me just how bigoted she is. She can't stand that child. That's the problem. She never has been able to bond with him. She tolerates him because she has no choice, which is why she's comfortable filming his poor behavioural traits. Grade A bitch.

IMG_7366.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Handfood

Ok this really annoys me, why does Wilby need a blue badge. Even if they are claiming PIP for his autisim, although I don’t know how our country can continue to support this for all the children with a diagnosis, as so many, how does he qualify for mobility and a blue badge. Some people are in so much pain trying to walk but he has no issues with walking.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Seenthelighttorbay

I can't watch him anymore. Its infuriating how much they just sit there and let him rule the place. He's going to be an absolute nightmare when he's a teenager.
they won't be able to control him at all and they can't blame autism forever!
100 percent this. I've worked with an older version of W and he and his parents are always stating he 'autistic' to excuse his behaviour. No sorry this is bad parenting and the autism diagnosis being used as an excuse. His 'friends' are scared of him and go along with what he says so they don't get hurt and this gets them in trouble. I can see Wilby becoming controlling as he gets older and its so concerning 😟

He needs simple language 'Wilby Enough' 'Wilby No'. Not being brought 3 million toys to try and placate him. This is learned behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

FridaK

VIP Member
That trigger warning was a bit redundant wasn't it. Surely just putting "trigger warning" with no context of what it was in reference to, plus having it on the video of them talking about it instead of before just makes it pointless. Plus no trigger warning for the talk of stillbirth/baby loss before. She really has no idea, does she?
There was a moment when Linda said that if her Mother hadn't tragically miscarried twice, she would have had a big and little brother. She smiled and said "that would've come in handy." Then Rachael said "Yes it would have when you lived with me" or something on along those lines. I thought "That's it, that's the peak in sociopathy. You turned the miscarriages of a women you did not know, at a time of 50-60 years ago, into something about you."

She has zero empathy. None at all and she is not even clever enough to mask it, it's just out there for all to see 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Sad
  • Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
The demon child is shouting at them "I SAID NO" repeatedly and the mother of the year is bowing down to him saying "ok sorry"… what the actually fuck! She's apologising to him for being an utter little shitbag. There was a chance to tell him off about not talking to people like that, but no, grovelling apologies, I'll lay money on them buying him a new toy again to appease him till he thinks up his next set of orders and demands.

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So her new story is that she left her dads house because she didn't get on with her step mum (throwing someone new under the bus this time) she then lived with her brother "for just a few weeks" then lived with Linda "for a few weeks" then got a bedsit.
I thought she was in and out of care for years 🤣🤣🤣
Also, she was apparently going on a train, not through an airport, why did she have to insert the drugs vaginally 🤣🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
(I know its bullshit but humour me)

• Haha

BettyCat20

VIP Member
If that was my kid, I'd be pulling his hand off my face and telling him to stop. I'd also tell him to go inside if he doesn't like the planes. Shit behaviour, shit parents!

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
I absolutely love that the french aren't entertaining her shite 🤣🤣
Jesus Christ, it must be exhausting living in her head. The need for drama and more drama is frankly pathetic. She is just so desperate to be a victim, the munchausen is strong. She must just be sat constantly waiting, looking in anyone’s direction in hopes she will garner some anger or reaction from them. All that money and yet she can’t just ‘live’. Of course there are always people
Spoiling for a row in this world, but most of us just ‘move on’. Wilby is not disabled and whilst I get that he may be a danger to himself that is not about his apparent autism but his pathetic excuse for parents.
It’s so bizarre that all the parents I know with disabled children, myself included to a degree, don’t experience any of these dramatic and angry encounters. Infact, quite the opposite. But then perhaps I’m not seeking it out.

Reactions: 34

VCJR

VIP Member
I don't actually like Rachel Hambleton. She's a cunt.
But I feel that I.have to comment positively on.one of her videos earlier.
She's been getting The Week Junior for several years now. It's aimed at 8 to 14 year old children. But Rachel isn't embarrassed. She reads it every week and is learning so much.
For a 42 year old menopausal old bird, she's come along amazingly!
Well done you, Bubs!
She'll be speaking in proper sentences soon.
She might even learn things, like countries in Europe & how to spell words properly.
Excellence work.
Although I'm not sure why she was so exited about French supermarkets, being someone who cannot fucking cook 🤔.

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Personally , I think as long as Betsy is safe then she can do what she likes , good for her . But we random strangers shouldn’t know about it and Rach needs to set boundaries and safeguard her other children.
My point wasn't about betsy doing what betsy does, let her crack on if thats what she wants to do (we've all done it)
My point was there were 2 random men in Rs House wandering around in the night without her knowledge whilst 2 children were there. They could have been anyone.
Its not safe for a 4 year old and a 15 year old to have random men in their house in the middle of the night. Especially when their parents are on another floor above them completely oblivious.
Betsy should have used her shed!

• Heart

Scd1991

VIP Member
So by her theory should all our kids not be as vile as Wobble. Mine pick up things at school then at home we explain why we don’t use those words. Am I doing it wrong 🤔

Aunt Sally

I’m maybe a bit too worried but she’s just shown her son sleeps in a room alone under a window 🤔 you’d just have to call his name and dangle a dinosaur in front of him and we’ll have Madeline McCann the 2nd.
I’m sure within a minute of being with that bossy loud obnoxious brat, they’d return him pronto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Who the fuck does she think she is to be sticking her nose in and trying to parent other people’s kids and then share the conversations for cash? I include Seb in that. I would be FUMING if I was Noah’s mum. We shouldn’t even know his name. Tallulah is 15, apparently severely autistic, why is she even having adult relationships at this stage? Encourage both of those CHILDREN to focus on their educations and upcoming GCSEs. She blows my mind, and not in a good way.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She’s got a blue badge for Wobble because he gets anxious around school drop-offs yet she’ll send Seb to drop him to school when she cba??

SandyB

Him saying stop talking actually made me sad rather than mad.
he means stop pointing a phone into my face and showing my life to your own gain. But of course he's just a wee boy who cant articulate that. Show you're own life on screen by all means, but not someone who cannot consent

Reactions: 32