Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JW80

VIP Member
Aaw isnt she just the lushest woman ever. So kind and giving and polite. Without her there would be no women you nasty troll. Shame on you for questioning her immaculate parenting skills. Her kids are mean and entitled. Her husband looks like hes been either exhumed or is about to succumb to a painful drug induced end, shes a con artist, a thief and an all round fucking arsehole. And according to her you are the bad person. Who the hell takes the time on a family holiday to reply to a perfect strangers opinion? Shes really hating this holiday isnt she???? I love it!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 44

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
I mean, frankly I'm astounded that the whole fairy tale didn't end with some lush woman who follows her coming over in tears to tell them how amazing they all are, and then everyone in the restaurant clapping 🙄
Exactly where my head was at. Along with a knock at their door at 12am and 5 women, all of whom had fled domestic abuse from the other side of France, had all found out she was there and walked barefoot across rough terrain with only rain water for hydration to throw themselves st the Patreon Saint of Serving Women. She’ll be horrifically vomiting and tending to her hurt heart in no time. Cue: a raffle, go fund me, a new French version of Patreon (Pat-ray-en) and Rach and Bubs will be headed off to an adults only, 5 star hotel in Saint Tropez before you can say ‘mon fils est autiste’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

button moon

VIP Member
Passing the blame on 4or 5 year old kids when we all see how they talk in that house. This is another level. Correct him then if it's not coming from you. Wow just wow.

moonface77

So every abused women and child in the country flees to the English Riviera to be rescued by old pelican mouth herself 🤷🏻‍♀️ if she was chocolate she’d eat herself 😡

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
An hour long podcast with the cleaner? Huh? What the fuck is all that about?! 😂

Is she thinking she's like Princess Diana and Linda is like Paul Burrell?

Who is interested in the cleaner of a nobody? I don't get it 🤷‍♀️
Did you listen to her?

Before Linda spoke about her Dad dying, Rachael said "This is where it all gets a bit gross." Gross? The woman's Dad died! She kept mentioning herself, said to Linda "I feel like I'm watching Eastenders" and relating Linda's age at the time of the death to Edie. Then she jumped from this awful story re Linda's Dad and goes "Anyway, when you fostered me, I remember you were a bit trendy."

For the love of God someone smack that ego out of her, she's a fucking horror!

• Wow
  • Sad

Doeli70

VIP Member
Why did she say sorry when he said stop talking! She should have said no wilby you don't speak to mummy like that . It's rude. He's a bright little boy. They're failing him and making him an obnoxious little brat. Edie was the same when she used to 'lose her mind' if she wasn't allowed to open other people's birthday presents! Terrible parenting

Reactions: 41

crazycakelady

VIP Member
My 4 year old nephew is autistic maybe not 10 million level autistic but he attends a special school.
We went on holiday as a big family group last summer we ate out every night my nephew had his iPad with earphones and if he became a little agitated or unsettled his mum or dad or one of us took him for a little walk outside to get him some air and to burn some energy it worked 90% of the time and once my sister took him back to the villa when he didn’t settle.
I hate this new trend of certain parents just like ratchet who use neurodiversity to excuse bratty behaviour even children with autism need boundaries and rules and if not then you work around them

• Heart

Smell_my_cheese

We’ve seen Josh go on at Seb over the smallest of things so I find it really hard to believe he is happy having his life entirely controlled by Rach via Wilby?!

Is he really that much of a wimp that he couldn’t just put Wilby down and say “No Wilby. I want to watch the Red Arrows. I understand you don’t, and that’s fine. But I am watching them so stop pulling my face.” That is what I would say to my own autistic son. I think it is possible to be understanding of his needs without totally allowing him to call the shots 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is it Rach saying he must allow Wilby to control everything and must never say no, or is he just a puppet now?! Does he realise how utterly pathetic it makes him look?!

They’re terrified of a 5 year old! 😂

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She doesn’t even look after her youngest child.
Betsy - adult
Seb - adult
Tallulah - left to her own devices most of the time (roaming the streets drinking and vaping, or having parties while Slosh & Wrecks are away)
Isaac - appears to live with Mannah
Edie - spends 50% of her time at her dad's, the rest she's putting on make up, having "everything showers", and having unsupervised access to TikTok
Wilby - in his room with a sandwich, an iPad, and 12 million dinosaur toys

So who exactly are these "babies" she talks about? Because it's none of the above 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I want to know what "triggers" 15 year old Lula has from her dad, when she must've been a toddler at most when they left him. Only the ones Rachael has told that she has, I'd have thought.....

Reactions: 40

moonface77

I think we can all agree that autism or not (for me personally I believe it’s greatly exaggerated and he’s just allowed to behave like a spoilt shit) W’s behaviour is as a direct result of their abysmal parenting (or not) good luck when he’s a teenager!

Reactions: 40

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Because Rach is utterly self absorbed, a complete narcissist (and many more) she doesn’t consider that there are other people who also struggle. My ND child really really struggles with noise and while I’m not diagnosed, so do I. We often end up leaving restaurants sooner than we’d like if we can hear the clattering of plates and others loud voices. Neither of us is able to tune out! My child then has to sit and regulate for a while when we get back home but if we didn’t get the chance to do that they would be very disregulated. How does Rachaeaeaele know this lady isn’t ND and has sensory overload? How does she know that she isn’t going through a bloody awful time and has reached her limits. Not that it actually happened anyway.

It’s almost like Wilby is the only ND person in the world and everyone else is living in it. I know many children who have/are autistic and Rach really should be thankful that she had a little boy who is very articulate and able to be taken on all these adventures and transitions. Most families I know couldn’t even dream of going on holiday, changing routine and/or all the other logistics that come with non verbal, often highly triggered, runners who can’t cope with different smells, noises, foods, touch. She f@cking LOVES that Wilby is autistic and playing that card but deep down is relieved he isn’t _too_ autistic because that requires a whole new level of caregiving that she couldn’t be bothered with. She makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

FridaK

VIP Member
They are literally Little Britain on tour. Everywhere they go outside their small town they show themselves as complete morons 🤷🏻‍♀️.

(That little "Mind your business mate" after the man walked off. For fucks sake 😂)

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I'd be fuming if I was Noah's mum! Whatever he's done it's no one else's business and messages between them shouldn't be aired online!

JW80

VIP Member
That she thinks its funny that Wilberforce ruined the day is beyond me. Hes an awful child, sorry but he is! I feel sorry for his 'friend' Imagine having to pretend you like that child. You can force it all you want Ratfuck. Raffy (if that's his real name) doesnt like Wilby. If I was his parents I'd take my child far far away from the horrible little sod

• Heart

hhturbo123

Why do they just let him get away with everything? I know you pick your battles with your kids, but where has he heard “you’re old and ugly”? Why are they not telling him that it’s not ok to say those things? You can’t say they are ALL autistic traits? If my 4 or 5 year old shouted at me to STOP TALKING, they would get a serious talking to about manners and being nice!! Jeez!

Reactions: 38