PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flippin heck, that dress and loafers combo is hideous! Brings me to a thread suggestion which is just a play on the one I did for her 40th birthday (thread 127). This time I'm going for:-

#204 - Gucci Gucci coo, Jo trolled you

Reactions: 38
The comments on that outfit post, pass me a bucket and some Specsavers vouchers. Bunch of sycophants, she looks terrible. There’s a time and place for that outfit (bin day at the tip!) Rome in the rain is not it.

Reactions: 9
This is how the dress should look. It was doing my head in because the dress itself is nice. It's too small for her and she's styled it awfully. She's made a gorgeous cocktail dress looks like a grey/ black school uniform . What a waste.

Reactions: 27
Stop it ✋️ wtf!

These over the top declarations of love and the "even thought we fight, I love you" posts are all massive indicators that they can't stand each other.

Reactions: 13
Oh sweet lord. Does she look in the mirror and see a supermodel looking back. Fucking hilarious!

Reactions: 7
Snap I went on to have a look, that dress is very elegant when done right but she hasn’t got a clue about elegance
---
Also who is cooking a chicken on 190 for 2 hours they either have a shit oven or the chicken is drier than a tattlers fanny when they see Sloshy

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I think she's about 20 years too old for that dress

Reactions: 17
£85 for that dress, bought by a mate??

Reactions: 4
She's copying Lorna luxes style. She always copies other people but can never get it right

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.