PTWM #197 Mrs Marshall the Second

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
That should be the next thread title. It sums it all up, even when she was saying how it was funny no one had messaged Josh about leaving wibble it struck me that she just doesn’t understand what a mothers instinct is. It’s in built in most of us to want to do things as a family and spend time together. She is always looking for the next way to palm the kids off.
And swell her bank balance. Then post it all on social media bragging about what she has, and what she can buy with other people's hard earned cash. Shakes my old head in disbelief at her.

Reactions: 8
No, he’s never been given a roast or gravy at home.

(And you missed an opportunity to comment to the trolls about gravy jugs there Rach.)
Wilby being there biggest chroll on the internet today with a roast dinner better than Josh and a better gravy jug 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The bare faced cheek yet again. Spouting all that from the privilege of yet another holiday, paid for by questionable means, having ignored her ‘autistic’ son’s needs not just for the duration of the holiday but in the weeks leading to it. Observer parenting via social media and messages from others. Selflessly, of course, because it’s helping him by having a merry go round of others putting him to bed. The same part of his routine that only weeks/days prior she was using for content because he found bed time too overwhelming and it was CRITICAL to share footage of him in distress. 🤢. It’d very very clear at this stage that W is simply responding well to being supported through basic social encouragement, skills and a consistency in routine at school. The neglectful and lazy option and relationship he has previously had with food, being iPad, sat away from the table, eating sweets isn’t on the table anymore (no pun intended) and he’s lapping it up. Watch this space - I see how this is going. The older W gets the more obvious his needs are not what she’s pushed on her followers. She didn’t think too much into the future when monetising his paid for, far too early, level 3 diagnosis and now she needs a plan to explain him coming on leaps and bounds. Incoming: the angels at the school all collectively made it their life’s mission to support W because the system didn’t recognise he needed additional support. Now thanks to them he is only level 1 autistic and thriving. Even ofsted and all the other parents of children in the school were happy that other children’s education was compromised, if it meant a level 3 autistic child (the only one to have ever walked that path in the school) was eating x number of peas a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The bare faced cheek yet again. Spouting all that from the privilege of yet another holiday, paid for by questionable means, having ignored her ‘autistic’ son’s needs not just for the duration of the holiday but in the weeks leading to it. Observer parenting via social media and messages from others. Selflessly, of course, because it’s helping him by having a merry go round of others putting him to bed. The same part of his routine that only weeks/days prior she was using for content because he found bed time too overwhelming and it was CRITICAL to share footage of him in distress. 🤢. It’d very very clear at this stage that W is simply responding well to being supported through basic social encouragement, skills and a consistency in routine at school. The neglectful and lazy option and relationship he has previously had with food, being iPad, sat away from the table, eating sweets isn’t on the table anymore (no pun intended) and he’s lapping it up. Watch this space - I see how this is going. The older W gets the more obvious his needs are not what she’s pushed on her followers. She didn’t think too much into the future when monetising his paid for, far too early, level 3 diagnosis and now she needs a plan to explain him coming on leaps and bounds. Incoming: the angels at the school all collectively made it their life’s mission to support W because the system didn’t recognise he needed additional support. Now thanks to them he is only level 1 autistic and thriving. Even ofsted and all the other parents of children in the school were happy that other children’s education was compromised, if it meant a level 3 autistic child (the only one to have ever walked that path in the school) was eating x number of peas a day.
Amen to this! The fact that he is in mainstream school without an EHCP or any additional funded support speaks absolute volumes.

Reactions: 35
Yet again she has chosen to miss the point and twist things to infer "the village" should be raising her kids. Wimbledon (come for me Rach) has not been brought up by her and Sloshy; hes' been dragged up by a variety of alleged besties/paid staff/the other kids, left to his own devices, been bought toys practically daily, allowed to behave however HE wants to, given crap to eat and hasn't had any sort of routine or positive regular parenting since he was born. I've no doubt the "meltdowns" are actually tantrums to get what he wants, he doesn't have them at school cos he knows he won't get away with it, he eats what his friends eat cos there's no alternative and just maybe, he wants to eat it and yes, I'll bet the staff are passionate and caring as you'd want them to be. Maybe she should try it too.
In all honesty from what we've been privy to view W is a far far better behaved child than E was at that age, she was the worst brat I've ever seen.

Reactions: 20
No wonder all the huns are making themselves bankrupt buying into her cult clothing 🤣🤭
Obviously the amazing fleece shaves off a few inches on your legs getting me a Webl fleece pre ordered if they have the ability of a Harry Potter disappearing Cloak 🤣🤡
From the front, she has the physique of Fatmima Whitbread, from the back, Louie Spence.
My sincere apologies to both Fatima and Louie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
good job we know sloshy is in Poland or he would be top of the suspect list for this 😂

1702643512439.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It isn’t rocket science why wilby thrives in school. Boundaries. He will understand there’s consequences to certain behaviour. There is no perseverance or patience at home, we literally see that with our own eyes. R has used the fact he’s autistic on several occasions in situations with the other kids as though he’s entitled to act and be the way he is because he’s autistic. The school would never do this. He’s around bratty kids at home and will just mimic the behaviour too. It’s a sad do when you’re bragging about the fact a school is dealing with your child better than you are.

Reactions: 33

Strolling through to direct you to a new thread 👇

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.