PTWM #191 Rach is doxxing everyone she can, but we all know her life's a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Nuttyzebra 🎉🎉🎉 we've had a whip round and got you your very own Barbie dream house kitchen, complete with not enough chairs for your whole family! Do you love it bub?

Last thread recap (may have missed some bits as I've been off work to spend time with my family who I obviously love the hardest):

- Rachaele Hambleton is a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- the Snatchwork gang have FINALLY announced that the pantry premises are closing (which Tattlers knew about ages ago due to the premises being up for rent), and will be moving to Torquay. For some reason, this means that they'll be closed for a week, so if you're desperately trying to feed your kids for the end of the holidays, find somewhere else to go 🤷
- another weekend, another festival. This time the toxic twosomes took Isaac, one of Mannah's boys, and Wiblet (remember, the kid who's so autistic that he can't cope with being out of his routine).
- in the family group chat, Bratsy and Edie had been mean to Lula ("raise them kind" eh Ratchet) and Rabies demanded they apologise. Lula then sent a smiling selfie, so R said "she's not sad, don't worry", as if she only deserves an apology if what they said made her sad 🤷 luckily Lula was straight back with "I still want an apology", well done that girl!
- back at the festival, Sloshy got to pretend he was on the battlefield by playing paintball. Everyone cringed their arseholes into their throats when he said "advance to contact", while Isaac and Alfie just glared at him
- meanwhile Wilbert was eating toast next to a laptop (that he was ignoring, but presumably they'd brought it along to do the parenting when they can't be arsed).
- Rancid wanted a pat on the back for parenting Wilberforce alone for ONE SINGLE HOUR while Joyce and the boys went quad biking
- Grief Tourist Greta did a post all about Slosh and Mannah's dad and the fact it was 25 years since he died. Despite never having met the bloke, she of course managed to make it all about her, with "wish you were still here". She also mentioned Mannah being the kids' "biggest cheerleader, their safe space, and a neutral referee when things in our home get too much". Ratshit hun, your kids' home should be their safe space, it's not a brag that your family and fremployees have to keep giving them somewhere to escape to 😬
- back to the hustle, secretly filming Seb having a driving lesson with Sacked Copper Steve for an insurance ad.
- another ad, this time for Iconic (well, it's been a while). This time the before and after pictures showed that the make up is so good, it changes the colour of your bedroom walls!
- a new TikTok was uploaded, this time pointing out that Socks and Sliders Steve used to be in the army and the police, but is now Racket's little lapdog, following her around fingering plastic vaginas and wearing bucket hats 🤣🤣
- the latest podcast is going to be a proper treat, with the special guest Bratsy 🙄 she asked for ideas of things to talk about, and no doubt will mumble her way through it. After recording Ratchet was "covered in hives" because of what BeKind had wanted to talk about - has she not realised it's not live, so can be edited?
- as predicted, Wobble "doesn't like" his school uniform. It's not like the jobless parents have had all summer to introduce it and get him used to it, is it? Oh wait...
- Snatchet settled down with Edie to watch the show about the Fury family on Netflix. The show that has a rating of 15+.
- Edie's writing yet another story that all around family conflict/deadbeat dads etc, wonder what her teachers at school think when she hands in her creative writing projects 😬
- another new TikTok targeting Sloshy, pointing out that the very day he allegedly started his career break, the local paper reported on an unnamed officer who had been dismissed for gross misconduct, and picked out some parts of the D&C police code of conduct for officers on career breaks that he is VERY CLEARLY in breach of 👀
- a new Tattler reported that they had received a DM on Instagram from Joyce asking why they were liking posts on Twitter that were harassing to his family.
- on PatreCON, Scammy Pammy was crying about how Edie's nan is her biggest chroll 🙄 and that she's worried she'll get attacked at the school gates. Not really a problem when you never do the school run, hun 🤷 they're going to submit an FOI request to the police, to find out who submitted an FOI to ask whether he was still serving. So Sloshy said "you can ask Devon and Cornwall police", someone did, and now they're upset about it 🙄 don't worry everyone, she's already got Kate the employment solicitor on the case 🤣 she reckons it's Edie's nan behind the TikTok account, and also insinuated that it was her who had put in the FOI (it wasn't, it was a Tattler). The cheese is sliding off her cracker, and we are here for it ✌ Racket is claiming that the TikTok creator is "harassing", however they are all made of content that Racket has put out there herself 🤷
- the huns have gone for Edie's nan, completely forgetting their "be kind" mantra, instead calling her psychotic and telling her to "have a wank". How delightful.
- Apparently Ratshit is off to the police, exactly what she's hoping to report is not clear (possibly the fact that some horrible person on TikTok is making videos of her own videos, not sure that's a crime)
- OF COURSE the useless bleep of a mother is telling 10 year old Edie all sorts about how her nan is toxic and the biggest chroll etc, never mind protecting her when Rabies wants her ego stroking 🤬 and OF COURSE she's sharing private texts between herself and Edie about it, because god forbid the child can have some privacy

On 15 June 2022 Joyce started a "career break" to spend more time with the children, particularly Wilby following his diagnosis. Since then, here are all the childfree overnight breaks that Slosh and Wrecks have had:
June - Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July - Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October - Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai
January - 1 night in London (Miss Greedy's book launch)
February - 1 night in London after dropping Betsy at the airport
March - 1 night in Birmingham (book signings)
May - 2 nights at Herpes Lodge
June - 2 nights in London (Label Lady book launch and SEN protest)
July - 1 night in campervan for Tunes on the Beach (Sloshy's birthday)

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Here's a live from today, She's got two amazing police officers on her patreon who went to the shop yesterday and were so lush to her, they'll soon be her besties 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Those TTs must take quite a long time to do. It could be a rival, but I think it’s someone who really, really hates her and Josh.

Well done. TTocker. Keep it up. You’re doing amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
@DipsyDoodle

thanks for recap …once again ..really well done 👏
---
I wondered it the TT creator was the lush VB team, as she is jealous of the REBL ..Autumn Collection of faded trackies
👚👖👕👚👖

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If they're out with Astrid and Simon, they appear to be at a party so I'm sure that'll go down well when Slosh starts on about the dogs gaslighting him and Rachel grinding herself on some poor blokes neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those TTs must take quite a long time to do. It could be a rival, but I think it’s someone who really, really hates her and Josh.

Well done. TTocker. Keep it up. You’re doing amazing.
I’ve really been impressed with them all up til this new one, I don’t quite understand it. Maybe I need to rewatch in the morning with a sober brain 🤪

Reactions: 3
What has Anne’s Son said in fb?
That he’ll contact the police if the stupid fuckers don’t shut up. There’s only one or two silly twats going “You’re a chroll.”

It’s clear that he and Edie are EXTREMELY close. There’s no way he’s gonna tolerate any notion of losing contact. Be quite funny when retch tries it on. He’ll go to court, no problem. That could be a bit awkward for her. I’m guessing she won’t want court appointed social workers asking too many questions.

Reactions: 26
Oh my, My first thread title, fizzy cat piss all round, merlot for the pissed up pc in the corner. And you can all come christen my tit pink kitchen but only if you all tell me its just the lushest kitchen ever or I'll call you all chrolls and kick you out, no tuna sandwiches for you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
That he’ll contact the police if the stupid fuckers don’t shut up. There’s only one or two silly twats going “You’re a chroll.”

It’s clear that he and Edie are EXTREMELY close. There’s no way he’s gonna tolerate any notion of losing contact. Be quite funny when retch tries it on. He’ll go to court, no problem. That could be a bit awkward for her. I’m guessing she won’t want court appointed social workers asking too many questions.
Has he deleted it? I can't see anything on there.

Lol saying people came to see her with flowers and cupcakes. Oh please.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Suddenly all Is OK. My my that was a drama filled video. She really wanted to get her trolls on board didnt she. Make sure everyone on her account saw her version because shits finally hitting the fan for her.
Good on E nan and dad. I love they fight back. And that's the thing,for so long bully deaidre Rasheed has had control.been able to intimidate by pile on or other agressive tactic.now people aren't backing down and like any Bully she's spinning. They hate it when their threads become untethered and they start to lose their control.
---
Omg legend. The new tik tok bloody brilliant.short, sharp straight to all points. Easy to follow and see the point instantly 👀 👌.class.
---
I wouldn't no how you even start to edit and create a video. So anything other than a record and share is impressive to me.so to get all they do in one, with the lettering is super impressive to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I don’t know how you do it @DipsyDoodle but you always do 👍🏼 brilliant recap as usual- Grief Tourist Greta 😂
You must literally be chuckling away to yourself as you type 😂 x!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Suddenly all Is OK. My my that was a drama filled video. She really wanted to get her trolls on board didnt she. Make sure everyone on her account saw her version because shits finally hitting the fan for her.
Good on E nan and dad. I love they fight back. And that's the thing,for so long bully deaidre Rasheed has had control.been able to intimidate by pile on or other agressive tactic.now people aren't backing down and like any Bully she's spinning. They hate it when their threads become untethered and they start to lose their control.
---
Omg legend. The new tik tok bloody brilliant.short, sharp straight to all points. Easy to follow and see the point instantly 👀 👌.class.
---
I wouldn't no how you even start to edit and create a video. So anything other than a record and share is impressive to me.so to get all they do in one, with the lettering is super impressive to me!
[/Q
any chance of uploading the latest TT please, my phone is playing up and cant get into Twitter at mo. Thankyou.

Reactions: 4
So 2 police went into the shop and claimed the “chrolls” are insane, D & C police are a professional bunch aren’t they?
Wanted to add something from R and B’s podcast, “ everything in life is temporary, bad stuff and good stuff”. So basically when your kids do well at school/work etc, get married, have babies and are over the moon we are to say “but this is only temporary “. No wonder her kids are so messed up 🙁

Reactions: 30
Just seen the acid wash tracksuit is £100! It's the most unflattering ugly thing. Why are people buying it?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

It's not Es dad who has commented it's her uncle. Dad has stayed quiet publicly.

Reactions: 26
Here's a live from today, She's got two amazing police officers on her patreon who went to the shop yesterday and were so lush to her, they'll soon be her besties 😂
I don’t believe a single word of it, I’m sure the shop was listed as appointment only for yesterday when she shared the opening hours and most of her huns live miles away so no way did people take her cake or flowers or did police officers from her account go see her. She’s trying to make out she’s okay when she clearly isn’t! I bet she had a tit time at that party.

Reactions: 22
Wednesday - The kids leave the doors unlocked.

Friday - I'm scared for my life. Trolls are coming to stab me. I'm being stalked and harassed. Edie's in danger, can't see her Dad because her Nan is in a *dangerous* trolling gang who want to harm us. We are going to the police. Josh quick write a comment on my private account denying all sacking rumours, make sure you thank the minions for their support (no one will see.)
*sob*
*several involuntary dupers grins*
*sob*
*gaslighting message to a ten year old about her extended family*

Saturday - Buy my awful tracksuits (they look like PJ onesies.) Enter our raffle (for a cool box nobody wants.) I got cupcakes and flowers for my performance. Now I'm off out on the piss and leaving all my kids (inc at risk Edie) in the dangerous house. With a big smile on my face and thank you all for enabling the way I just bullied a pensioner to get what I wanted. Which was attention and a way to stop Edie seeing her Father.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.