Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Err guys, the plans don't show the hobbit bedroom or the loft windows. The staircase on the landing states that it's steps to roof space. Shouldn't that be included in the plans?
It's a ground floor extension so I'm suprised they've even shown the first floor layout to be honest.

Reactions: 8

itsjustt

Being "on one" is an interesting phrase to use. I know people round here mainly use it when someone is having a strop or sulking about something.
Not what you would call an autistic child's melt downs surely?
I assumed this meant he was being a little hyperactive, excited I guess - not something I'd use to suggest a meltdown

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Don’t know if Stacey Solomon will be too happy that R just told all her huns that her mate found out joe’s sister is Stacey’s ‘biggest troll’. 😮
I don’t think she meant her.
Staceys a bit busy prepping for her baby, hasn’t got time for Rachets playground shit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think she would be in her phone as best buds😂

• Heart

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
@chickenshopcharlie

ah, I am watching on IPad, in portrait mode, I cannot see side bars unless I landscape it

thank you

EDIT: that didn’t work, perhaps it is because I use the FB app, will try on my laptop tomorrow x

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

jxhx

VIP Member
1. Is this troll "friend" Vanessa? Thats getting boring now 😴
2. Huns, If you can lurk here and go back to your "little corner of the internet" and talk about it then so can we 🤣
It's the one she started talking about yesterday saying she'd met her the year before B was born. Does that tie in?

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
We have Tapestry at our school and it’s very clear you are not allowed to share it online (even if it's just your child in it).
yep ours too, I don’t think he goes to a nursery attached to a school, it’s looks like it’s in a hall setting,rules might be different 🤷🏼‍♀️

jxhx

VIP Member
I don't ask for much from Patreon, but if anyone has got this video of her making Josh be nice to do the dogs, I would appreciate it as it sounds like it will entertain me for the day 🙏. Thanks in advance 😂
I will later once I can get it if someone else doesn't first.

• Heart
There was one after the first one where she'd come into the hall and he was standing with Ethel and she was like "right, scratch her head, right pick her up, give her a belly rub" and he stood and did it while she filmed him.
I don’t remember that bit, it was a very long one though! Sounds funny!

• Haha

Run 101

Her lips remind me of a pair of balloons, how can she be taken seriously - and dont get me started on "Natasha"

Reactions: 6