Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
It was tongue in cheek, and people that have been reading my posts from the past 3 years will know that. So please don’t come at me, as you said nobody is forcing you to read my comments either, so I suggest you hit ignore, or go to the kitchen and take a good spoonful of sense of humour.

@chickenshop I wasn’t been rude apologies if you have taken it that way.

@Dipsy please tell me you saw my tongue in cheek humour in that
There’s nothing wrong with my sense of humour - I maybe haven’t been here for an entire 3 years but I’ve been lurking on and off and I didn’t pick up any tongue in cheek in your post. I didn’t realise this thread was so clique that you had to be in on everyone’s style of posting to join in.

Nobody came at you either, it was just a comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Snerak

True! I left in summer. He's still being a dick. I am able to house, feed and clothe us. Do you what I need? Police that actually turn up to do a statement when they say they will, practical advice on where to turn to and agencies that can help support us and a good solicitor to get me a non molestation order!
I know not everybody is in the same position I am, but making bath bombs and Costa vouchers are as much use as a chocolate fucking teapot!
Have you tried Domestic Violence Assist, Help arranging order's and don't charge?

uptheblades

I’ve just gone on secret sales cos I don’t mind a bargain or two but it’s a bit like M&M direct, all the outlet shite they can’t flog 😂😂

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
Probably the gambling commission. Raffles are classed as a lottery for which you need a licence.

She uses Crowdfunder to run the raffle,…had a quick search their site and found this one …May

Suspect they are all there …

Reactions: 6

Pomp

I subscribe to patreon so when they were all setting it up, I got added along with the rest of them. And I’ve been cringing ever since at the adoration by some (aka Queen Nikki and her cronies) and also been quietly watching the rows & questions being raised by others. I have to say, it’s pretty entertaining at times 😬

I’m wary of saying too much though because so many of them do read here and by admitting as much that I’m in the main group, I’ve already narrowed myself down to one of 150 odd huns 😳
I'm confused by this as I'm in patreon (please no-one judge!) and didn't get added to the WhatsApp (luckily). Don't see how that works as the Nikki person can't have been given everyone's phone number? Don't see how you got added 'with the rest of them'?

Patreon subscription is with email - how (and by whom) were phone numbers passed to Nikki or whoever set up the WhatsApp? Really don't want mine given and pretty sure i didn't give it when I signed up to patreon.

Snerak

I'm not sure if it's that particular one that I've tried, but I contacted something similar who passed it on to a solicitor who totally embellished everything and I feel uncomfortable with it. I've since contacted a women's centre who have put me in touch with a solicitor that they use and she's really lovely and looking into whether I can get legal aid. If not, the women's centre will help me to fill it in and give me one to one support for court. They've been fantastic and I wish I'd found them months ago
That's great, good luck, Hope you manage to get it sorted soon.

• Heart

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Forgot to add in previous post, she said all the kids could bring a friend so isn't it a bit weird if the girls friends are in Sloshy's car with the 2 boys and their 2 friends and Rach just has her own kids? She wouldn't have been lying about that too would she?
Is that bring a friend to go away with these next few days?

Reactions: 5

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Is Lisa supposedly employed by Action for Cancer in the Styal Mother & Baby Unit or is she claiming to be a prison officer employed by HMP Styal?

Reactions: 5