PTWM #142 Em is up the duff and Rach is in a huff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s just ridiculous and I think you are perfectly justified in not wanting to rejoin. Could you just report them straight to the ICO and explain the situation?
I have reported to ICO again.
I can only do it by chat, not phone call. I think they are slow, because they have such a huge workload.

Could you join another Patreon than hers ? Or does it have to be hers I don’t see why they make you join to complain, that seems unfair and just a deterrent
You have to be a paid member of Patreon to complain about her, or anyone else.
Although anyone on here who is a member of Patreon who feels the need to complain about her references to ISIS, terrorist murder victims and suicide, can make a complaint about Rachel Hambleton.

Could you join another Patreon than hers ? Or does it have to be hers I don’t see why they make you join to complain, that seems unfair and just a deterrent
You have to be a paid member of Patreon to complain about her, or anyone else.
Although anyone on here who is a member of Patreon who feels the need to complain about her references to ISIS, terrorist murder victims and suicide, can make a complaint about Rachel Hambleton.

Reactions: 15
Have you tried emailing their data protection officer to report the data breach? I would email them and state that if they don’t respond then you will be reporting them directly to the ICO. You shouldn’t have to join again for this because it’s a data protection breach that legally they have to look into.

Reactions: 21
Yes anyone who’s on Patreon and wants to complain if you follow link I posted a few posts back, go down to the bottom of the page there’s a form you can fill in to make a report. It asks for details and also asks you to upload any evidence.

Reactions: 13
I haven’t been keeping up just every time I see it on her story I think it
No one is allowed to say anything bad about the hotel they’re staying in because Mrs Carrot went there once and quite liked it. So can you stop being so offensive and a snob.

Reactions: 23
After doing a search on Patreon it appears that the CIC has an account and Part Time Working Mummy has an account. Her private Instagram is linked to the PTWM and just says “allows me to continue doing what I love” or something like that. So I think she’s binned off adverts to rake it in via Patreon and some huns probably pay for both.

Reactions: 8
Reactions: 7
No one is allowed to say anything bad about the hotel they’re staying in because Mrs Carrot went there once and quite liked it. So can you stop being so offensive and a snob.
It’s killing me this particular argument . I’m trying to tell my Husband and keep breaking up hahahaha

Reactions: 22
Thank you. This is the way I originally complained, and I just had a generic response.
I have complained this way a again and await a response. But I really don't think Patreon care, as long as they are making money .
Hopefully if there are a few complaints and they all say will also be referred to the ICO if not taken seriously they may pull their fingers out.

Reactions: 5
Could someone who is already a member complain on your behalf? There’s a couple of people on here who have access. Is that worth a try if they’re willing to do it.
Yes, other Tattlers can complain on my behalf. Although I think her references to ISIS and terrorist massacres are more worthy of a complaint than her sharing my email address and name again.

Reactions: 13
I mean we all have data concerns, doesn’t say has to be the data subject

I apologise Mrs Carrot you could eat your dinner off the slide

Reactions: 11
i swear it’s been about four days since I had a clue wtf was going on on this thread
I've missed a few threads because I've been having a real life DA situation that I've left. Trying to catch up and I haven't a clue!

Reactions: 26
Or Wilby rolled one of his massive turds down it!
On trip advisor someone has said there were poos in the pool and the staff just fished them out but didn’t close the pool I’m honestly creasing up

Reactions: 20
Was it deleted as I didn't see it and can't find it now
I’ve just looked and think you’re right, it’s been deleted. She’s done that on purpose to make me look like a mad woman banging on about carrots. A troll trolling a troll.

I've missed a few threads because I've been having a real life DA situation that I've left. Trying to catch up and I haven't a clue!
Hope you’re ok and safe. If you have time, please do catch up. You’re in for a treat!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.