PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday. Hope you’re ok

Reactions: 1
I’m ashamed to say a few years back I went through a stage of being flashy and over sharing on FB. Looking back now it was a massive cry for help, I came out of an abusive relationship, lost two pregnancies within a short period of time and was a completely broken person, if it wasn’t for my eldest children I don’t think I would be here now. Once I managed to sort myself out, I pretty much stopped using social media all together

Reactions: 25
Thats it isn't it. Buy what u like but when you have built a reputation and platform off the back of poverty and beg for other people to donate what little money they have, and then on that same platform shove it in people's faces, its just wrong and inappropriate. Set up a personal platform if you really want to flash your cash

Reactions: 22
I know that a lot of you are appalled with Rach's extravagant & tasteless Christmas spending spree.
But, i actually think that her choice of watch for Joyce is perfect and obviously well thought out.
James Bond wears Omega watches.
I'm not a fan of James Bond, but anyway, Omega is absolutely the one for Joyce.
With his looks, physique, personality and charm, no other brand of watch would have been adequate.
Torbay's very own 007 Joyce Bond, special agent.
And, Rach is obviously the Bond girl, with her looks, teeny tiny figure & her huge teef.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Astrid has to be trolling her surely. Love your house at Christmas them shows a tree in the hall as the solitary decoration?

Reactions: 20
Don’t forget she also gets J’s part time badger police wage and 3 lots of child maintenance for E, L and the boys…if each of the paying parents pays £500 a month each that’s £1500 a month just in child maintenance
Won't she get it for Betsy as well, as she's under 18 and in education?

Imagine being invited for a meal and being presented with this.
But I thought ham, egg and chips was "poor people food" that her foster mum fed her every night

Reactions: 28
Imagine being invited for a meal and being presented with this.
This has to be a tattle dig surely?

Isn't this "poor people food" ??

Imagine being so obsessed with Tattle that you are thinking about the trolls even when planning a meal for friends

Reactions: 34
I don’t want to fat shame her, I’ve eaten one too many mince pies myself ……but in the kitchen with Astrid is a def big old bump!!!

Reactions: 6
As soon as I saw that she served astrid ham egg and chips, I came here straight the way
Bet astrid and Simon were delighted lol.
Then again, after shes splashed out almost £10k on just herself and Joyce, she probably can't afford posh home cooked food so had to settle for "poor peoples food"
Either that, or it was just Rs turn to cook and thats all she can manage lol

Yep, that's not a mince pie belly.
View attachment 944790
I wouldn't say she's pregnant,..she was necking shots and cocktails only a few days ago, unless they were alcohol free
Shes about due a period, so its probably just hormone bloat. We would have got an Xmas announcement otherwise

Reactions: 14
In our house he’d be called a fun sponge

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.