Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Is that Courteney in those chat logs? How can she deny it. It looks like her
Not Courteney it’s another girl who did deny it at first but has since come clean. She isn’t saying where she met him but it’s presumed an adult website .

Reactions: 2
See that's the thing, I didn't deny that it didn't take much persuading for me to join in because I'd fallen out with her, if you read my previous comments you'll see that I said I felt like a fool for believing EVERYTHING at face value, I'm not denying otherwise.
right so see rather than going on about you and Diane and your business .. the problem BIG problem is him

• Haha

Scottishlassxox

I just got tagged in this, but I'm not getting involved anymore, I've learned my lesson with doing that
No Elaine when there all a bunch of idiots keep well out your right ❤ and sorry.......actually GTF Courtney...you love his content....of seeling houses and birthday shout outs.....god her lies get worse with every statement

Lrkn27

VIP Member
There's something going on behind the scenes somewhere with them all. I trust not 1 even Ben but either they ain't in touch anymore or Ben is as usual brown nosing Rosie. Even the blind can see Rosie is supporting him. Unless she is gonna spring something about him 🤷‍♀️

I thought you were way younger don't ask me why cos I don't even know you. But in my head I thought u were late 20s maybe early 30s
Its a weird situation with they 2, surprised Ben posted about PB while Rosie is up his arse. Remains to be seen how Rosie plays this one.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Maybe all the lassies hes been trying to get pics off should sing this 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Are yous talking about this Paul Brannigan?
Right ok I’m confused as it looks like courteney . Where did he meet this one from
That’s old ground. We’re onto a different tact now. The shagging has been put to bed so to speak

Are yous talking about this Paul Brannigan?

That’s old ground. We’re onto a different tact now. The shagging has been put to bed so to speak
My pic didn’t upload but I’m just going to check on Tt