Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 3 for The Property Boss, AKA Alan Shields. Representative of Purple Bricks, former Wheel of Fortune Prize Guy. His cosmetically tweaked outer appearance reflects his inner appearance - fake as f**ck.

Caught cheating on his wife of 27 years, Suzie, with a bad lip syncer. Turns out he’s been at it for most of their relationship.

A Tattler found his old Twitter account where his misogynistic, racist, homophobic, fattist, ageist and all round horrible character was plain to see. It was just banter though, according to the man himself.

His fake niece outed him on TT, and visited Tattle to dish the dirt when he exposed her as a thief. After a heart to heart with her ‘huncle’ on the phone, she changed her mind and decided he was a good guy, just a ‘horny’ one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
We’re going to be on #100 by the end of the the week the way Alan show is going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’re going to be on #100 by the end of the the week the way Alan show is going 😂
He is definitely the gift that keeps on giving! Has anyone seen him on the podcast? 🤣 The wee guys hardly get a word in edgeways, he talks and talks and strokes his own ego so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is definitely the gift that keeps on giving! Has anyone seen him on the podcast? 🤣 The wee guys hardly get a word in edgeways, he talks and talks and strokes his own ego so much!

Course he had to rake out the jumper with the biggest logo on it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god I am cringing at that podcast. Thought he was a big shot cause a lassie recognised him apparently said she always wanted to meet him 🤣 gtf glad she called u a fanny cause u r

Imagine his wife listening to that him saying any decent lassie on tiktok ill duet her id punch his bleep in honestly I am absolutely cringing he gives me the boak

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Howling at this TT this morning, someone’s made from last nights call, the comments 😂

44D35EDF-5102-40EB-AA31-383AD98E6D38.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god I am cringing at that podcast. Thought he was a big shot cause a lassie recognised him apparently said she always wanted to meet him 🤣 gtf glad she called u a fanny cause u r

Imagine his wife listening to that him saying any decent lassie on tiktok ill duet her id punch his bleep in honestly I am absolutely cringing he gives me the boak
Saying the sun picked up on his tiktok aye and they will be picking up on ur tweets shortly ya fkn prick

Saying the sun picked up on his tiktok aye and they will be picking up on ur tweets shortly ya fkn prick
" I don't drive about in fancy cars im relatable 🤣 all while trying to show off a porche which turns out belongs to his dad 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Think that’s the one he talks about his pal putting his Willy through some lassies door

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Quote from the property boss on the podcast "when you put urself on social media expect a bit of backlash take the good with the bad" 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh the bad is about to hit ya wank

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I watched that when it first came out because I’ve always liked Evan Reillys podcast.
I actually had to turn it off because of the way he was acting, he was puffing up his chest the whole time acting like the biggest ticket in Glasgow. He’s soooo far up his own arse and it really shows. Even finding it funny that his pal went to his FEMALE neighbours door and stuck his cock through her letterbox is vile. If anyone ever dared to do that to me, I’d be getting the meat cleaver out my drawer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think that’s the one he talks about his pal putting his Willy through some lassies door
can someone that doesn’t mind losing a few brain cells watch it n tell us what part to skip to to see it🤣 I canny deal with Alan that long

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched that when it first came out because I’ve always liked Evan Reillys podcast.
I actually had to turn it off because of the way he was acting, he was puffing up his chest the whole time acting like the biggest ticket in Glasgow. He’s soooo far up his own arse and it really shows. Even finding it funny that his pal went to his FEMALE neighbours door and stuck his cock through her letterbox is vile. If anyone ever dared to do that to me, I’d be getting the meat cleaver out my drawer.
Hes vile makes me sick to my stomach.

Reactions: 6
Hes vile makes me sick to my stomach.
Gives me the dry boak talking about women dry humping his head “come room & hump the front of my face “🤢🤢🤢
Knowing what we all know now …….he’s still a creepy bastert. Can hear one of the boys saying “too far” in background & looking really uncomfortable

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Gives me the dry boak talking about women dry humping his head “come room & hump the front of my face “🤢🤢🤢
Knowing what we all know now …….he’s still a creepy bastert. Can hear one of the boys saying “too far” in background & looking really uncomfortable
Oh my god
I didn't even listen to it all was fast forwarding and just stopping on random parts tbh but how fkn vulgar is that. He seems woman as play things objects he doesn't like women having opinions they are just there to stroke his ego. I can't stand him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my god
I didn't even listen to it all was fast forwarding and just stopping on random parts tbh but how fkn vulgar is that. He seems woman as play things objects he doesn't like women having opinions they are just there to stroke his ego. I can't stand him
Stroke his ego n stroke his boaby he is disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Aw Guys no longer woke up n aboot shat it thinking they had locked thread down and it was gone 😂😂😂😂 So glad to have found you all again. Any escapades from the tanned shagger last night? Are all the young and old ladies safe for the moment? 😂😂😂😂🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god
I was doing the same just skipping through.

Aw Guys no longer woke up n aboot shat it thinking they had locked thread down and it was gone 😂😂😂😂 So glad to have found you all again. Any escapades from the tanned shagger last night? Are all the young and old ladies safe for the moment? 😂😂😂😂🤩
Wedding rings off. Can barely notice…..🙄 keeps shoving his left hand in front of camera & he dueted Rosie about being a liar 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thread 3 for The Property Boss, AKA Alan Shields. Representative of Purple Bricks, former Wheel of Fortune Prize Guy. His cosmetically tweaked outer appearance reflects his inner appearance - fake as f**ck.

Caught cheating on his wife of 27 years, Suzie, with a bad lip syncer. Turns out he’s been at it for most of their relationship.

A Tattler found his old Twitter account where his misogynistic, racist, homophobic, fattist, ageist and all round horrible character was plain to see. It was just banter though, according to the man himself.

His fake niece outed him on TT, and visited Tattle to dish the dirt when he exposed her as a thief. After a heart to heart with her ‘huncle’ on the phone, she changed her mind and decided he was a good guy, just a ‘horny’ one.
😂😂😂👏👏👏👏👏 spot on x

Reactions: 7
Not a fan of Diane at all , i dont get the lip sync out of tune vids and i dont feel sorry as such for her but i do feel shes been taken for a mug and caught in the middle of a toxic marriage. He is an absoloute bell end and i do think hes lied and told her the marriage is over , suzies insane etc. However Suzie is no bleeping angel , Suzie nearly split a marriage up herself , her and Alan went to one of these born again churches in Hamilton a good few years back and Suzie had an affair with a married man that also went, him and his wife were good friends with Alan and Suzie at the time. This story will play out and all there silly lassies that have slept with him will be the bad ones whilst sizie takes him back for the 100th time. They are as bad as each other.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.