Property Boss #12 Big Aldo Has Got Pete Up The Duff; Changed Days From CJ’s Sniffing Muff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was having a wee read of the old pb threads was just on the one were aw the teef fell oot and I've been laughing like a maniac 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Laughing like a maniac you say???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
PB is live.

Saying charities won't get the money til 15th, he doesn't know why as Caz has blocked him and won't talk. He said Caz's Dad kept shouting too much Alan when he got him in the corner and the ref would push him back. He'll never box again.
---
Caz's Dad didn't want the fight to go ahead because he was 8k over.
---
He doesn't know how much was raised for anything. He said the ticket money and PPV was all to be donated to the 7 charities.

2 people stood infront of PB before he entered the ring and said he was a fat cheating bastard 🤣 he said they were from the Fife table.
---
PBs trainer was punched in back of the head from a family member from the Fife table.
---
He's getting a hair replacement 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
PB is live.

Saying charities won't get the money til 15th, he doesn't know why as Caz has blocked him and won't talk. He said Caz's Dad kept shouting too much Alan when he got him in the corner and the ref would push him back. He'll never box again.
---
Caz's Dad didn't want the fight to go ahead because he was 8k over.
---
He doesn't know how much was raised for anything. He said the ticket money and PPV was all to be donated to the 7 charities.

2 people stood infront of PB before he entered the ring and said he was a fat cheating bastard 🤣 he said they were from the Fife table.
---
PBs trainer was punched in back of the head from a family member from the Fife table.
---
He's getting a hair replacement 🤣
what a shambles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have fond memories of the PB threads 😂 I didn’t know he was but the crazy niece, Dianne being a poster here, the “yez awright?” video, @Cass_25 getting under his skin…it was the laughs and craziness needed at the time ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
I have fond memories of the PB threads 😂 I didn’t know he was but the crazy niece, Dianne being a poster here, the “yez awright?” video, @Cass_25 getting under his skin…it was the laughs and craziness needed at the time ❤
It was such a funny time. Aldos face when rangers man commented on his live was hilarious 🤣 the barras teef and turkey teef falling oot, and wee diannes live was brilliant

• Heart
  • Haha
Those were the best days on that app😂 I miss Aldo’s lives ranting about his love of finger pieces with hunners of salt and hunners of vinegar, sitting in his Da’s motor out his nut with the foreheid vein bulging shouting about his dinner & wit bastards we all were. Wee Susie confirming he’s never ate fish fingers in his puff was superb anaw. And getting his membership for CJ’s took aff him even though he’s definitely no a swinger was something else 😭😂. Simpler times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Those were the best days on that app😂 I miss Aldo’s lives ranting about his love of finger pieces with hunners of salt and hunners of vinegar, sitting in his Da’s motor out his nut with the foreheid vein bulging shouting about his dinner & wit bastards we all were. Wee Susie confirming he’s never ate fish fingers in his puff was superb anaw. And getting his membership for CJ’s took aff him even though he’s definitely no a swinger was something else 😭😂. Simpler times
When he was caught in Diane's bed that was epic 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good times indeed 🤣🤣 Thank god the baldy wee basturt is getting a hair transplant cause that heid of his is a major embarrasment 👨‍🦲🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Big Elaine on Professors page saying it was Susie who made her take the video she done at the time about the tweets down
IMG_9058.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That Alison clues Dumfries has been posting umpteen messages of defence on every video about aldo for the past few days. I wonder who’s behind the account…..

Reactions: 2