Property Boss #12 Big Aldo Has Got Pete Up The Duff; Changed Days From CJ’s Sniffing Muff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alison will be him, he must have forgot the log in for his Tiny Tears account 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so happy this thread is going again. Property Boss / Dianne / Raymond fae the Time Capsule & crackpot Kerry Ann were the best days , those threads were comedy gold 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m so happy this thread is going again. Property Boss / Dianne / Raymond fae the Time Capsule & crackpot Kerry Ann were the best days , those threads were comedy gold 😂😂
Mind he used to sit making TikTok’s in some random hotel’s reception kidding on he was staying there when he was really at Dianne’s😭😂 and wee Susie taking his motor aff him & him showing off his new motor which turned out to be his Da’s😭 it was something different every day 😭😂 I wish Pete would hurry up and catch him with whatever wee middens he’s pumping behind her back so we can watch him make a bleep of himself again 🥳
---
Ohhhhh I forgot about tiny tears 🤣
His troll account which turned out to be his nickname for Dianne😭😂 Oor Aldo is no the brightest bulb😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Susie outting for no even ever have tasted a fish finger sannie was comedy gold

Reactions: 1
God bless Dianne’s gas man 😭😂
Wit an absolute clown 😂😂 thinking he’s being fly as duck 😂😂
---
Canny wait till he gets this hair transplant , wit a laugh that’s gony be 😂😂😂 baldy auld bastard that he is 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just spotted Susie in the comments of a video about the Dugheed / Big Olly drama 😂
the woman who made the video thought Dugheed was brilliant , Susie doesn’t seem to think so 😂
IMG_9126.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9