Project Marathon Girl / __jordanfoster #2 What a loud, horrid person

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the hamstring injury was exaggerated or completely made up. She probably pulled out of London because she’s wanted a sub 3 but has burnt herself out with her overtraining. I wonder if lack of confidence or fear of not reaching her goal plays a part too?
Exactly this. With an injury, she shouldn’t be able to jump like that.

Reactions: 4
I think she said it was actually a trapped nerve?
If she didn’t feel right not doing it is the right thing to do but I feel she does DNS a lot of her goal races and I wonder how much of that is a confidence issue more than an injury thing

I think it’s everyone else in the picture having a tan plus the hair pulled back and light/very plucked eyebrows making her look worse but agree that top isn‘t doing anything for her. I’m sure missing London was as much ego as injury, she doesn’t want to be seen running a “slow” time.

Reactions: 5
I also get the impression she enjoys the hyrox stuff a lot more…
That’s fine. What I don’t understand is all these influencers trying to smash everything at once. Anya doing this desert running thing, blowing up at London, now trying to do a half Ironman. Kirsty trying to smash new PBs at half/ full marathon but also wanting to smash CrossFit three times a week. It makes no sense.

That’s fine. What I don’t understand is all these influencers trying to smash everything at once. Anya doing this desert running thing, blowing up at London, now trying to do a half Ironman. Kirsty trying to smash new PBs at half/ full marathon but also wanting to smash CrossFit three times a week. It makes no sense.
Yep agree I wonder if she feels obliged to run alot as that’s her core following

Reactions: 3
It's not just the saggy boney chest, thought her entire apperance is scrawny, weak, malnourished look. Even when she paid to get what she claims to be 'big hair' it looked so flat.

Yes in some instances the boobs/hair are unavoidable postpartum changes but she looked a lot healthier this time last year so her recent decline can't be soley blamed on pregnancy. That doesn't make you suddleny turn grey and look like a drug addict 3. 5 years later.

Yes but she could get a top that fits properly.
That's what I'm seeing with the top, it just doesn't fit. I've never been blessed in the boob department anyway size wise and what is there is definitely sagging post children and with age but a nicely shaped sports bra that fits my body looks fine. Probably still look crap standing next to a tall, tanned person with young perky and possibly fake boobs but not as bad as if I wore one that didn't fit me at all.

She seriously is not right, a bad injury means missing marathon so she goes out and races a 5.34 mile relay then complains about pain!
How unprofessional as a supposed experienced run coach

Reactions: 6
So she goes from badly in pain last night to early morning gym sessions and now back this evening. Clearly must have priorities right and childcare sorted

I think since she and Marc didn’t work out she exercises to cope, she was definitely spiralling a bit pre Danny/Gracie and it looks like she’s repeating her self a bit

She seems to be getting worse, at least the hydrox gym lot seem like a decent group, hopefully she has support before she reaches breaking point.
Instead of spending all this time training she should seek therapy or counselling, her life is a continuous cycle jumping from relationship to throwing herself into exercise, making rash decisions like getting a dog or moving cities which she regrets weeks later.

That leg injury isn’t a trapped nerve as she would continue to run. I still think it’s PHT.
How can she be a running coach when does everything you shouldn’t if injured.