Princess Planning Discount Code

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
They have a strange relationship with Harry Pickard. Wonder if they’re swingers
I’m sure Harry Packard uses their photos and passes them off as his own, either that or they have exactly the same kitchen work top and tiles, mugs and eat the same cereal!

Reactions: 8
My friend wanted to buy one of their planners, I told her to get a grip and go poundland buy a notepad and a pack of stickers

Reactions: 21
This is a whole new world. People pay about 45 quid for stickers and paper to write about what you eat? Then buy junk food and use a marker pen to write on a "sin" number? So many questions but glad to learn a packet of crisps is easy to grab on the go. Space raiders are the healthy choice?

Reactions: 5
HOWWWWW long has she been saying she used to be 15 odd stone and got to 9 but isn’t 9 and hasn’t been in forever actually she cannot consistently maintain?! How is that proving her overpriced tat is working
Honestly it’s all so tacky plus she basically stole the whole thing from Fox & Moon which makes her a bellend anyway.

Reactions: 22
Wondered how long it would take this pair of muppets to get a thread she has only got big by jumping on the big accounts band wagon, and most of them are crap at SW!

Reactions: 7
I have always wondered about her v Fox & Moon, her books are just straight rip offs... Always wanted to know exactly what Tori from Fox & Moon thought of that

There are people that sell boxes of treats and all they’ve done is literally put a sticker on them with the syn value. Dieting marking is insane money

Reactions: 14
There are people that sell boxes of treats and all they’ve done is literally put a sticker on them with the syn value. Dieting marking is insane money
Those treat boxes are such a rip off!! When you add up how much it’s costs to put together to how much they charge. Why do people fall for it?!

Big accounts promote these for free boxes every 10 they get follower's to buy with their code they get a free box WTF has that got to do with SW promoting chocolate to accounts trying to lose weight ???

Reactions: 5
Gooooood morniiiinnnnnng makes me wanna scrape eyes out with blade
Yeah and what is with the fucking filter every time, bloody bunny ears and noses. Grow up woman!

It is just a circle of fucking twats!

Those treat boxes are such a rip off!! When you add up how much it’s costs to put together to how much they charge. Why do people fall for it?!
The big accounts promote them.... wtf! Go to Home Bargains and buy a shit load of sweets for that money.

Gooooood morniiiinnnnnng makes me wanna scrape eyes out with blade
Good morniiiinnnng how are you?
So how’s it going?

Every fucking day

Reactions: 6