Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this story about the photo being lost in The Times is probably royal staff leaked propaganda as part of the palace’s new mission to get Andrew back into the fold.
Agree.

I've read elsewhere that the FBI confirmed they have the original and she got back copies and a CD with it on

The photo has been floating around for so long (a decade?) that trying to claim it's fake is just funny. They could have said that privately to the papers when it originally surfaced and the papers might have believed them and constantly mentioned it every time it was published to seed enough doubt in the public's mind.

Reactions: 3
The worse thing Andrew ever did was that ridiculous interview to the BBC. He should have kept his mouth shut from the start. He became guilty in the eyes of most of the public. Whoever advised him that was a good idea should be fired.

Reactions: 10
I think this story about the photo being lost in The Times is probably royal staff leaked propaganda as part of the palace’s new mission to get Andrew back into the fold.
Exactly. The Palace did a lot of dirty work for Andrew, and when they saw it was in vain, they distanced themselves. They should also be ashamed of themselves. There is no chance in hell the FBI was not going to contact her for the photo, or that she would misplace it. And she has clearly stated that the FBI has the original.

The worse thing Andrew ever did was that ridiculous interview to the BBC. He should have kept his mouth shut from the start. He became guilty in the eyes of most of the public. Whoever advised him that was a good idea should be fired.
Nobody advised him to do it except from that moron Fergie. They thought they could pull a Diana. His staff was adamant he should not testify, and I believe someone even quit because he didn't listen.

I think we all knew he'd never go to trial no royal ever has.
No British royal. Only the Spanish had the guts to take their royals to court.

Andrew is just one of many men who were using Epstein's call girls. Strange how they've all seemingly got away with it. There's a big cover up going on and we'll never know the full truth.
Of course he was. The video that leaked with him hiding behind Epstein's front door and talking to a really young woman was clearly taken to blackmail him and leaked to remind him to keep his mouth shut.

I thought she wanted a verdict. Andrew has probably made some kind of a "I neither confirm nor deny any wrongdoing" statement. It's all a bit ambiguous.
This is how it is done in the US. They admit no fault in exchange for money. On occasion, they have to make a statement like the above which basically indirectly is an admission of fault. The public has got the message.

So does this say there is a settlement and a donation to the charity?
Yep. He was actually reaching out to her for a settlement leaking the price as a start of negotiations when he sold his chalet. He basically said she could have the entire sum minus what he still owed the original owner from whom he bought it. She probably asked for more, and his mom put the rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So interested to hear what you all think now….I think he looks even more guilty, cos if you weren’t guilty, why would you pay?!

BUT don’t think it paints her in a good light at all….wouldn’t you rather justice than take a penny from the person who hurt you the most?!
Nope. I’d have gladly taken my rapist for every cent. It would have helped pay for my therapy. The rest I’d give away. Jail would be better but with historical sex abuse that’s always going to be a small chance of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that that the settlement shows that it was only ever about the money for her - Andrew is an odious creep, but without a guilty verdict (and without an admission of guilt in the statement) he actually hasn't come off as badly as he could have.
Trust me, he does. This is how things are done in the US. He's done for. He will probably try to rehabilitate his image at some point, perhaps by remarrying Fergie, but of course, it will be a wedding nobody will hear about until it's done. His mom probably made a deal with Charles to offer him protection and feed him for the rest of his life. However, he will never be fully rehabilitated.

Of course he was going to settle but it still means questions about both of them will remain unanswered

No questions about her. Whatever attacks against her originated from his camp. At this point, he has stated these attacks were wrong, so they will stop. She was a very reliable witness and has been able to persuade people that she's telling the truth. Any discrepancies are normal among victims of abuse, that's well established.

Money is going to charity. Will she make any from talking or silence part of the deal?
Of course she will make money. If you read the deal as officially described, they settled, which means she gets X amount of money they are not telling, which is standard, PLUS he donates money to her charity. It does not say she's donating her money to the charity. It's a very American thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I still remember how the Royal Wedding of 1986 wasn't that much less of a big event than Charles and Diana marrying. Those days seem a far cry off now.

Reactions: 4
Well she is very clever apparently no non disclosure agreement signed in the settlement so she can still sell her story to the highest bidder as well as get upto 12 million from Andy

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well she is very clever apparently no non disclosure agreement signed in the settlement so she can still sell her story to the highest bidder as well as get upto 12 million from Andy
There is an NDA because they said they wouldn't reveal the sum of money of the settlement. She cannot tell any story after that, at least nothing that involves the money settlement. She will probably also stop talking about him since she settled the case.

The fact that the DM is going on this morning about how the queen is helping Andy pay the settlement and how it’s just in time to ‘save’ her jubilee have got me fuming.

1) I don’t give a flying duck about the queens jubilee. Why would I? Why would anyone? Does the existence of the queen make the slightest bit of difference in my life? Nope. Does it for anyone? Nope. She was born into a luscious life of palaces, diamonds and chauffeur driven cars, she hasn’t earnt it. Turning up to snip a ribbon or nose around Chelsea flower show before the crowds means duck all. Why anyone stands outside Buckingham Palace waving flags and cheering is utterly beyond me.

2) It leaves a very unpleasant taste in the mouth that she is paying off her son’s underage sex abuse victim. The person everyone waved flags at and admires is paying off an underage sex victim. Let’s all let that marinate for a second.

The royals can all duck off. They have no use anymore. They don’t deserve praise or admiration.

RANT OVER

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The fact that the DM is going on this morning about how the queen is helping Andy pay the settlement and how it’s just in time to ‘save’ her jubilee have got me fuming.

1) I don’t give a flying duck about the queens jubilee. Why would I? Why would anyone? Does the existence of the queen make the slightest bit of difference in my life? Nope. Does it for anyone? Nope. She was born into a luscious life of palaces, diamonds and chauffeur driven cars, she hasn’t earnt it. Turning up to snip a ribbon or nose around Chelsea flower show before the crowds means duck all. Why anyone stands outside Buckingham Palace waving flags and cheering is utterly beyond me.

2) It leaves a very unpleasant taste in the mouth that she is paying off her son’s underage sex abuse victim. The person everyone waved flags at and admires is paying off an underage sex victim. Let’s all let that marinate for a second.

The royals can all duck off. They have no use anymore. They don’t deserve praise or admiration.

RANT OVER
Thanks for posting this! I LOVE your post.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is an NDA because they said they wouldn't reveal the sum of money of the settlement. She cannot tell any story after that, at least nothing that involves the money settlement. She will probably also stop talking about him since she settled the case.
It was on telly last night there was no NDA. There was also word that we will hear about sums involved in due course. It’s just that Andrew’s statement doesn’t mention amounts… so not sure what to think on that. I wouldn’t imagine PA’s lawyers would do a deal without an NDA.

For example if the charity benefitting from his pay off posts accounts, and they’re public record, they’ll be easily checked by anyone.

I wonder if now that this one is done, US lawyers will move on to the next powerful friend of Epstein?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

RANT OVER
Hear hear

Reactions: 1

After watching the clip posted earlier I watched about half of this (it’s nearly an hour long). It’s very interesting especially the bit about heart rate and foot movements.

The four experts are very qualified and state they’re unbiased.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.