Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does make him sound repulsive I agree but my mum once told me when I was young that 'masseuse' is often code for a prostitute, meaning that he might have thought she was there to supply 'other services' rather than just rubbing his shoulders.

If he was that bad and he had mistaken her for a call girl/prostitute why did she go back again? I wouldn't have gone back for another session with a man who spoke to me like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It does make him sound repulsive I agree but my mum once told me when I was young that 'masseuse' is often code for a prostitute, meaning that he might have thought she was there to supply 'other services' rather than just rubbing his shoulders.

If he was that bad and he had mistaken her for a call girl/prostitute why did she go back again? I wouldn't have gone back for another session with a man who spoke to me like that.
So it’s her fault for having a job that might mean she’s a prostitute? Not his fault for being a repulsive piece of tit?
FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So it’s her fault for having a job that might mean she’s a prostitute? Not his fault for being a repulsive piece of tit?
FFS
That's not what I'm saying at all please don't twist my words. Prostitutes exist and massage parlours were places where men could obtain these services.

All I'm saying is that is that he might have thought she was there for such a purpose. Of course when she told him she was a masseuse rather than a call girl he should have apologised and backed off.

However it is rather odd that she went back for further sessions with a man who thought she was a prostitute.

Reactions: 9
That's not what I'm saying at all please don't twist my words. Prostitutes exist and massage parlours were places where men could obtain these services.

All I'm saying is that is that he might have thought she was there for such a purpose. Of course when she told him she was a masseuse rather than a call girl he should have apologised and backed off.

However it is rather odd that she went back for further sessions with a man who thought she was a prostitute.
From the report

“Miss Gruenbaum was a sports massage therapist at the Wentworth Club in Surrey in early 2005 when she started treating Andrew’s ex-wife Sarah Ferguson. Fergie allegedly recommended her services and Andrew’s staff then got in touch.”

So definitely not a prostitute. Or even someone who could ‘accidentally’ be mistaken for one.
He’s a disgusting bastard. There’s absolutely no excusing him.

Reactions: 26
From the report

“Miss Gruenbaum was a sports massage therapist at the Wentworth Club in Surrey in early 2005 when she started treating Andrew’s ex-wife Sarah Ferguson. Fergie allegedly recommended her services and Andrew’s staff then got in touch.”

So definitely not a prostitute. Or even someone who could ‘accidentally’ be mistaken for one.
He’s a disgusting bastard. There’s absolutely no excusing him.
I'm not excusing him but evidently he was hoping that she did provide 'extra services'.

The money must have been enticing if despite being so offended she went back for 6 sessions 🙄 Why? Don't tell me she didn't have other decent clients if she came highly recommended.

• Angry
I'm not excusing him but evidently he was hoping that she did provide 'extra services'.

The money must have been enticing if despite being so offended she went back for 6 sessions 🙄 Why? Don't tell me she didn't have other decent clients if she came highly recommended.
“I’m not excusing him BUT..” You are excusing him. Or trying to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“I’m not excusing him BUT..” You are excusing him. Or trying to.
No I'm not excusing his immorality but this woman is being rather hypocritical if she kept going back. Cant you see that?

If I was a masseuse and someone had said those things to me I would've been out the door like a shot and wouldn't have gone back whatever money was offered.

Tell me why you think she went back 6 times if she found him so awful.

• Angry
Reactions: 8

What was she meant to do? Reporting a member of the Royal Family and saying to your boss that you won't go to them would probably be the quickest way to the dole queue.

Reactions: 13
If I was working and someone was that inappropriate to me I'd be having a word with HR and management about it, maybe she did? Did he do it again or was it a one off, even so, I'd feel deeply uncomfortable working with the person again.
The fucker has abused his power, she was very brave to tackle him at the beginning in such a brusque manner. I'm not sure if I would have said anything to a prince.

What was she meant to do? Reporting a member of the Royal Family and saying to your boss that you won't go to them would probably be the quickest way to the dole queue.
She may have been self-employed and working at the club but if she was actually on their payroll as an employee she could have said that he had acted inappropriately and refuse to go back. If they sacked her for that I can't imagine any employment tribunal forcing a woman into prostitution when she's employed to give a massage.

It's not as if she's the only masseuse available in the world. I'm sure it would have been easy enough for Andrew to obtain another one.

Reactions: 3
She may have been self-employed and working at the club but if she was actually on their payroll as an employee she could have said that he had acted inappropriately and refuse to go back. If they sacked her for that I can't imagine any employment tribunal forcing a woman into prostitution when she's employed to give a massage.

It's not as if she's the only masseuse available in the world. I'm sure it would have been easy enough for Andrew to obtain another one.
As much as I would love it to be that easy the reality is that sexual harassment is not always taken seriously. Some women feel that they are powerless against it and have no choice but to keep working around it. That's not her fault. The only person with any responsibility here is that prick Andy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Except, in this case, Fergie recommended her as she'd received treatment from her before.

Reactions: 7

She wasn’t a masseuse. She was a sports massage therapist working for a reputable club.
If he was looking for extras I’m sure he’d know exactly where to go and who to ask. His friend Ghislaine Maxwell for start.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She wasn’t a masseuse. She was a sports massage therapist working for a reputable club.
If he was looking for extras I’m sure he’d know exactly where to go and who to ask. His friend Ghislaine Maxwell for start.
But not the only sports massage therapist available in the world.

I think Andrew is an absolute bleep and a horrible entitled sleazy arrogant jerk but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to question the fact that she kept going back for more sessions.

He probably did say those awful things to her but unless she can prove she was coerced into going back (and it doesn't say that anywhere in the article) then I'm questioning the fact that she did keep going back and is therefore being somewhat hypocritical. She has weakened her own case against him by doing that in my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.