Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just seen that PA thinks he may get his military titles back if he wins his case. Big if but I can’t see it being likely even if he does win.

Reactions: 1
I have just seen that PA thinks he may get his military titles back if he wins his case. Big if but I can’t see it being likely even if he does win.
Even if he wins this case his titles won’t mean anything to anyone. He’s already disgraced

Reactions: 5
Nope, he's disliked and too much of his behaviour has come out even relatively small stuff about how rude he is to everyone being shared by household staff as well as consular and embassy staff. Charles and William won't want him back in the fold as Charles wants to cut down the number of active royals being paid for and William wants to preserve the monarchy for George onwards. Most other royal families have cut down to the main line only anyway.

Reactions: 3
I am the only one who thinks that the Queen should have abdicated ages ago?

95 is way to be too old to be head of state.

I feel for Prince Charles, too old to make proper changes?

In reality though the modern monarchy have no real powers, there is no way they would go off script and all the pomp and ceremony is just to keep up tradition and bring the tourists in.

When the Queen does leave us I think support for the Royals will dip and if Charles goes off script and tries to influence things then it could spell the end of them.

Reactions: 7
When the Queen does leave us I think support for the Royals will dip and if Charles goes off script and tries to influence things then it could spell the end of them.
Maybe - or maybe inertia will ensure they remain. I wouldn't want to bet either way on their future after the Queen.

I’ve always thought Charles should abdicate and let William be king after Elizabeth but he’s waited so long that I don’t think he will.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if another bullying enquiry will be set up over Andrew 🤔
We still haven't heard the results of the enquiry over Meghan bullying staff 😡

I feel so sorry for the Queen who has been catastrophically let down by the ghastly behaviour of the Yorks and the Sussexes.

I think when Charles becomes king it will be more of a team effort with William and Kate doing more of the foreign trips. I feel a bit sorry for the prime minister unless it is still Boris as Charles will have his own opinions on everything. I can imagine royal briefings taking a lot longer.
Everything seems to be going wrong for the platinum jubilee celebrations, the queen's health, covid, Harry, Andrew, the tourist industry....

Reactions: 6
Why do people feel sorry for the Queen - she raised this odious oaf. (Or neglected to raise him, same problem). And whatever parenting has been delegated is irrelevant - she is still determining what is acceptable behaviour under her roof.

Yes sometimes people turn out to be twats regardless of parenting however he’s notoriously been indulged and allowed to treat people extremely badly from a young age. She could have done a lot to stamp at least some of this out. It is well known her other children were not nearly as spoilt as Andrew so it’s unlikely to be a coincidence. It’s just chickens coming home to roost.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve always thought Charles should abdicate and let William be king after Elizabeth but he’s waited so long that I don’t think he will.
Charles hasn't got what it takes to be king ,he's a headbin.
It should pass to the younger royals .I don't think the public favour Charles much .

In reality though the modern monarchy have no real powers, there is no way they would go off script and all the pomp and ceremony is just to keep up tradition and bring the tourists in.

This is a myth. The Queen's Consent is required before any law can be passed which could affect her, her family or any of her properties. In effect this means any law. She is very far from being an ineffectual old lady but uses her power to protect her own interests.
How any of them can abide being in the same castle, let alone the same room as this creep is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Charles hasn't got what it takes to be king ,he's a headbin.
It should pass to the younger royals .I don't think the public favour Charles much .
The current system is all about the next in line acceding. You'd need a real shake-up in the system or some major crisis over a particular heir for the Crown to jump a generation.

The current system is all about the next in line acceding. You'd need a real shake-up in the system or some major crisis over a particular heir, for the Crown to jump a generation.
They may shake it up if Charles doesn’t bring in the money it is a business after all .

No one, absolutely no one gets into the inner circle without being vetted. All I see now is "how gullible Charles was deceived by Savile" is absolute BS. The whole family are rotten to the core

Take a dive into Lord Mountbatten secrets, then go from there.

Even Margaret Thatcher had Savile staying at Chequers. It was an open secret for years about Savile and his procuring of the young to the rich and powerful. My own puzzlement is why this all came out, was something going to happen so they jumped the gun and did some damage control ..

"poor dumb royals, politicians and the famous were taken in by this scum"

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No one, absolutely no one gets into the inner circle without being vetted. All I see now is "how gullible Charles was deceived by Savile" is absolute BS. The whole family are rotten to the core

Even Margaret Thatcher had Savile staying at Chequers. It was an open secret for years about Savile and his procuring of the young to the rich and powerful. My own puzzlement is why this all came out, was something going to happen so they jumped the gun and did some damage control ..

What I don't understand is how so many well known and powerful people were linked to saville and Epstein. Are they all really into that kind of stuff? Are a higher proportion of politicians and celebrities into it than normal people? Am I just really naive to think that it's not that common for people to be into this? I'm just so revolted by it all that I can't even bear to think that every name mentioned in connection with either of those two is guilty of something.

Reactions: 9

I think that’s why the RA finished him 🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.