Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going against a guy like Epstein, with limitless resources, access to best lawyers and connections to the most powerful people. A trial may be risky. I'm not surprised she settled, 500 000 USD probably seemed like a lot of money for her back then. think about all the women who signed NDAs with Harvey Weinstein for similar or even smaller sums. same logic.
people say "she is after money" like there is anything else she could get. she cannot get back her youth and innocence. I hope she gets a hefty sum.
and all this talk about her "trafficking children" - you saw the Epstein documentary, right? you know he and Ghislaine organized a sex pyramid scheme, where these girls were pressured to recruit their friends? if not, watch it. it explains a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just put this on another thread:

I'm absolutely sure he had sex with VG. And also with any other number of 'pretty young things' who were put in his way, madamed by Ghislaine for the pleasure of horrible old rich blokes. As did many other horrible old rich blokes. I also think that once VG was lured in there were no doubt threats that if she didnt do what was required there would be reprisals. Maybe as simple as no more money; maybe worse.

Reactions: 13
I still can't see it going to court ,everything reflects on the monarchy they wouldn't want their sex lives exposed to the world ,she'll have a big out of court settlement,especially now with the jubilee coming up.

Reactions: 4
He '(is) was a member of the Royal Family. All his day to day movements will have been logged via his royal protection team! He is in the tit up from his feet up to his chin🤣 who's party was Beatrice at? It will be easy to find out..kids birthdays at her school should be easy to track. Who's party had Beatrice as a guest at pizza hut on that day? He is bleeping talking bull and he knows it! Seedy bleeping man.. His daughters will be so embarrassed by him.. Shocking father (and grand father 😞) If he was my dad I would keep well away!!!!

He '(is) was a member of the Royal Family. All his day to day movements will have been logged via his royal protection team! He is in the tit up from his feet up to his chin🤣 who's party was Beatrice at? It will be easy to find out..kids birthdays at her school should be easy to track. Who's party had Beatrice as a guest at pizza hut on that day? He is bleeping talking bull and he knows it! Seedy bleeping man.. His daughters will be so embarrassed by him.. Shocking father (and grand father 😞) If he was my dad I would keep well away!!!!
This is so shocking! What a seedy man putting this onto his daughters and grandkids.. His daughters seem like lovely young woman😢 I don't think they have ever put a step out of place😢😑 what a awful selfish seedy man!

Reactions: 8
It's just how they are they've always been above the law, things have been brushed under the carpet for centuries .I'd doubt England's biggest asset would ever be accountable for anything ,the undercover fixers would see to that .Stripping him of his title is nothing more than what the queens been advised to do as a token to the public that he's getting his wrists slapped ,but I'd doubt anything would change within the royal family itself they'd have known about this years ago .

Reactions: 12

This is so shocking! What a seedy man putting this onto his daughters and grandkids.. His daughters seem like lovely young woman😢 I don't think they have ever put a step out of place😢😑 what a awful selfish seedy man!
The girl's parents have already said they don't remember Andrew being there. It's only been mentioned as 1 line in articles and not a huge thing though and rightfully their names haven't been revealed.

I still can't see it going to court ,everything reflects on the monarchy they wouldn't want their sex lives exposed to the world ,she'll have a big out of court settlement,especially now with the jubilee coming up.
I hope she tells them to shove their money up their hole.

Reactions: 10
I hope she tells them to shove their money up their hole.
I'd doubt she will ,there's so much underhand stuff goes on in cases like these she could easily disappear before it even gets to court. I'm sure she's constantly looking over her shoulder.

• Sad
His second biggest mistake was the newsnight interview obviously his first was the abuse. I hope they get him, believe wholeheartedly he's guilty but something tells me he'll be protected. Until her maj passes away anyway then he may have an accident.

Reactions: 11
He's still in line to the throne that alone says nothing will come of it .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'd doubt she will ,there's so much underhand stuff goes on in cases like these she could easily disappear before it even gets to court. I'm sure she's constantly looking over her shoulder.
You think the RF will try and bump her off?

Reactions: 1
You think the RF will try and bump her off?
It wouldn't be the royal family it's the people that's job it is to tie up loose ends , when has there ever been a royal in court to discuss their private life ? there's been many rumours over the years but they never get past that . The monarchy is a money making machine for the British Government they couldn't afford to tarnish them in court think of the lost revenue from tourism alone.

Something will happen but I don’t believe he’ll actually go court, maybe that’s why his title have been stripped because of his attitude.

I also don’t believe she will settle out of court because if she did then she would lose public support and claims of her only being after more money would essentially be true.

Tough situation but Andy needs to answer questions.

Reactions: 3
Something will happen but I don’t believe he’ll actually go court, maybe that’s why his title have been stripped because of his attitude.

I also don’t believe she will settle out of court because if she did then she would lose public support and claims of her only being after more money would essentially be true.

Tough situation but Andy needs to answer questions.
If she gets a big fat cheque what does she need public support for? She's not a public figure, she doesn't owe the public anything. She has to do what's best for her and her family, not to provide us with entertainment with a court case.

Reactions: 8
Well good old Liz! She did the right thing, as she always does. It couldn't have been easy for her, but she did it.

I bet he's sweating now!! He will throw all sorts of money at Virginia now, which I hope she doesn't accept, but I have a feeling the amount will be to vast for her to turn down?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.