Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's not a chance this gets to court. Something will happen to spare the Royal family the embarrassment.

Remember the Queen intervening at the last second in Paul Burrell's trial?
True, I’m not sure it’ll get to court but I also think their options are limited because it’s not in this country and they don’t have the sway in America.

Reactions: 6
True, I’m not sure it’ll get to court but I also think their options are limited because it’s not in this country and they don’t have the sway in America.
They can pay her enough money that her kid's kids don't have to work. 8 figures

It's easy her saying she doesn't want money but when the money is offered to you on the table then people fold.

Reactions: 3
There's not a chance this gets to court. Something will happen to spare the Royal family the embarrassment.

Remember the Queen intervening at the last second in Paul Burrell's trial?
Was the Paul Burrell thing not because he had access to something very sensitive that the RF didn’t want made public? Something about a rape?

• Wow
Was the Paul Burrell thing not because he had access to something very sensitive that the RF didn’t want made public? Something about a rape?
He hadnt sold any of the stuff he had in his possession.
Another staff member had taken stuff and sold it in America but no-one was going after him.
Burrell was saying he had held onto stuff for safe-keeping and would never do anything to disrespect Diana and they reckon the Queen didnt know the full story until things got pretty close to him being convicted - and in the eleventh hour, she "remembered" he had taken stuff with permission.
Who knows.
In Tom Bower's book about Prince Charles the Burrell trial and the Queen's intervention is covered in depth.

It also says Charles thinks of Andrew as "unhelpful."

Its quite a good book.
Think I need to read it again 'cos ive forgotten all the details.

Reactions: 5
He hadnt sold any of the stuff he had in his possession.
Another staff member had taken stuff and sold it in America but no-one was going after him.
Burrell was saying he had held onto stuff for safe-keeping and would never do anything to disrespect Diana and they reckon the Queen didnt know the full story until things got pretty close to him being convicted - and in the eleventh hour, she "remembered" he had taken stuff with permission.
Who knows.
In Tom Bower's book about Prince Charles the Burrell trial and the Queen's intervention is covered in depth.

It also says Charles thinks of Andrew as "unhelpful."

Its quite a good book.
Think I need to read it again 'cos ive forgotten all the details.
This is the story I heard https://amp.theguardian.com/uk/2002/nov/07/monarchy.claredyer

Reactions: 2
this sounds v plausible given what we know about Michael Fawcett

And it’s all related to why Andrew will never be properly cut off, he is too much of a loose cannon and knows too much. Charles will keep him near enough to keep an eye on him. Friends close enemies closer. So Andrew will never want for anything but he won’t lead the life of pomp and ceremony he thinks he is owed

Reactions: 8
Easy and extremely privileged life and he managed to mess it up. What a f*ck up.

Reactions: 10
George Smith is the staff member who was selling Diana's stuff in America if I remember correctly.
Yet it was Burrell they went after and not him.
Its possible he made up the rape allegations of course and its also possible he was telling the truth.
I need to dig out that Tom bower book and read the Burrell case bits again but Im pretty sure George Smith had sold stuff in an auction house in America.
And I definitely remember the Bower book saying it was Diana's sister who was most insistent that Burrell be arrested and charged.

If Virginia takes Queenie’s cash to squash the civil suit (I saw £10 mill is being bandied about in the daily fail today - quite the starting figure!) then power to her. However it feels like it is about more than money at this point.

Reactions: 7
Apparently 95% of civil court cases in the states never make it to court.

She says she's not out to settle, but that sounds more like a way to extract as much cash as possible. As much as I'd like this to get juciy I can't see it happening. She'll take the cash as his reputation is already ruined.

Why do you think she settled for just $500k from Epstein? It seems like she should have demanded much more fromthe peson who actually trafficked her.

She doesn't look like the most reliable witness:

Oh honestly who gives a tit about the Queen’s jubilee. To hell with the lot of them in their poncey palaces with their diamonds and chauffeur driven cars. duck off.
The royals are an antiquated notion and have had their day.
I hope- though don’t believe- that Andy’s scandal will end the monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why do you think she settled for just $500k from Epstein? It seems like she should have demanded much more fromthe peson who actually trafficked her.

I thought this also.
The NDA also stated she would not sue anyone else who may have been involved.

I think it's more about the simplicity of settling, especially during the time when it was a bit 'taboo' to talk about such stuff and when her mind set about it may have been different

I wonder how much her legal fees have also cost + the amount of tit she has had to go through from the media also. If she wanted just to settle, I think it would have been done quickly and quietly 🤷‍♀️

I will say, the military honours being stripped looks pretty bad from the 'familial' point too in a way, especially with the recent developments, as it's seems to be preparing for him to lose

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.