Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just read the Queen's refusing to meet his legal costs, so he's selling property of his to meet these expenses.
He's been trying to sell the ski chalet for a year or two. Apparently the sale should be going through soon.

It’s just the palace trying to make the Queen look slightly less like she’s covering up for her lazy, pompous, lying son. That she is cutting the apron strings.

She paid nearly £7 million towards the chalet anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just read the Queen's refusing to meet his legal costs, so he's selling property of his to meet these expenses.
Someone must be leaking info. Isn’t his Swiss chalet the one that the Queen had to bail him out on in the last few years?

Reactions: 3
I think that is referring to Edward.
I'd heard that there was definitely someone gay in the BRF but that it wasn't Edward contrary to belief. From what I've heard from Navy rumours etc it's very possible that Andrew is bi.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The chalet was supposed to be up for sale because they were being sued by the person they bought it from as it hadn't been paid off or something. So someone is trying to spin the story to make the queen look better

Reactions: 6
YES! about bloody time! No one should be above the Law! I bet he is sweating now🤣🤣🤣

I can't believe this tread has so little interest 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well done to the Mail for stating the totally obvious and pointing out this will cast a shadow over the Queen's Jubilee.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just found this thread...that's my bedtime reading sorted for later. Hope the slimy little slug gets all his business aired in public. I bet he's sweating now, utterly arrogant piece of tit that he is.

Reactions: 11
It has been coming for a long time for this arrogant tit! I hope they throw the book at him!

Reactions: 7
How does he STILL have his military titles. Beggars belief.

Also, it’s time this photo was shared again

F817F648-EFF1-456B-8DF2-3D0B37290118.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Perhaps he's selling the chalet so he has enough cash for an out of court settlement
I think he needs the money for legal fees. I could well be wrong, but I think I remember reading somewhere that she wasn’t going to accept an out of court settlement or a pay off. I think that now she’s finally got her day in court the sweaty nonce is in for it. I can’t wait.

Reactions: 7
I think he needs the money for legal fees. I could well be wrong, but I think I remember reading somewhere that she wasn’t going to accept an out of court settlement or a pay off. I think that now she’s finally got her day in court the sweaty ponce is in for it. I can’t wait.
I don’t get the impression she’ll be signing another NDA any time soon either. Bring it on.

What a wonderful day Boris Johnson and Prince Andrew both squirming

The randy old Duke of York
He had a team of legal men
Thought they'd beat Ginny and she'd win just nil
Then he had to think again
When his mate put him up, he put it up her
Now he's caught with his trousers down
Though his finances may take a hit, it's the ignominy that'll make him frown

• Haha
The randy old Duke of York
He had a team of legal men
Thought they'd beat Ginny and she'd win just nil
Then he had to think again
When his mate put him up, he put it up her
Now he's caught with his trousers down
Though his finances may take a hit, it's the ignominy that'll make him frown
But is he sweating?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well done to the Mail for stating the totally obvious and pointing out this will cast a shadow over the Queen's Jubilee.
One of the top comments I read on the DM when this broke (which I can’t find so maybe it got deleted) was insinuating that Virginia should drop all this ‘nonsense’ because it was cashing a great strain ‘to her Majesty’. Plus it’s unfair to over shadow the Jubilee.
It’s beggars belief what some people will try and twist!

YES! about bloody time! No one should be above the Law! I bet he is sweating now🤣🤣🤣

I can't believe this tread has so little interest 😳
I think it’s because Andrew gets talked a lot on the Royal Family thread and sometimes the Celeb gossip one so the talk is spread through multiple threads.

I think he needs the money for legal fees. I could well be wrong, but I think I remember reading somewhere that she wasn’t going to accept an out of court settlement or a pay off. I think that now she’s finally got her day in court the sweaty ponce is in for it. I can’t wait.
There's not a chance this gets to court. Something will happen to spare the Royal family the embarrassment.

Remember the Queen intervening at the last second in Paul Burrell's trial?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.