Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Ghislaine Maxwell? Wonder if she's been "disappeared" to stop her telling the truth? She's probably got a lot of dirt on a lot of powerful people and that must be a dangerous position to be in.
Possible that’s shes been disappeared but more likely she disappeared herself. She’s always been one step ahead and knew when the game was up. Maybe the FBI know where she is but can’t get her - it’s likely she planned for this.
She has a history of disappearing and re inventing herself. She did the same thing after her father Robert Maxwell (yes the Robert maxwell, the yacht he killed him self on was named after her) died. Very curious part of the Epstein puzzle that’s been overlooked a bit at the moment with all the celebrity stuff.

This article is good https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news...well-and-how-it-shaped-his-daughter-ghislaine

Reactions: 8
It gets funnier, I wonder if fergie did it on purpose because she pissed off for being used as a prop to boost his image.

• Prince Andrew's ex-wife Sarah Ferguson - known as Fergie - 'encouraged' and 'convinced' him to do his disastrous TV interview, DailyMail.com can reveal
  • The 59-year-old royal was quizzed by BBC's Emily Maitlis over his links to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein
  • His decision has backfired spectacularly with the Duke of York facing criticism over his flimsy reasoning and apparent lack of remorse for Epstein's victims
  • Fergie had felt Andrew needed to 'get ahead' of the scandal and present 'his truth' to the public
  • Insiders say Fergie has been Andrew's 'sounding block' for these past few difficult months and she was among the first people he ran the idea by
  • A royal source told DailyMail.com: 'Andrew has been relying on Sarah heavily. When the possibility of this interview arose, Sarah felt it could be the best way of clearing his name while presenting the public with a look at the real Andrew'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I need to watch this. Is it online/

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s on iplayer as it’s news night, although not the most recent episode- I got very confused looking for it this morning and ended up watching something about the election before I realised it was a different episode.

Possible that’s shes been disappeared but more likely she disappeared herself. She’s always been one step ahead and knew when the game was up. Maybe the FBI know where she is but can’t get her - it’s likely she planned for this.
She has a history of disappearing and re inventing herself. She did the same thing after her father Robert Maxwell (yes the Robert maxwell, the yacht he killed him self on was named after her) died. Very curious part of the Epstein puzzle that’s been overlooked a bit at the moment with all the celebrity stuff.

This article is good https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news...well-and-how-it-shaped-his-daughter-ghislaine
Very interesting article, thanks for the link. I knew Robert Maxwell was considered unpleasant but he sounds like an utter monster from what his associates describe here! I quite agree that Ghislaine will have planned an exit strategy for herself if the tit hit the fan. I wonder if any South American plastic surgery clinics have done any extensive facial reconstruction work on any female clients recently?

• Wow
  • Haha
Very interesting article, thanks for the link. I knew Robert Maxwell was considered unpleasant but he sounds like an utter monster from what his associates describe here! I quite agree that Ghislaine will have planned an exit strategy for herself if the tit hit the fan. I wonder if any South American plastic surgery clinics have done any extensive facial reconstruction work on any female clients recently?
I’m beginning to sound like a broken record the amount of times I’ve recommended this here now, but you should check out a brilliant podcast on Epstein called ‘broken’ - put together by one of the main journalists that got victims to speak and which resulted in his second and final arrest.

I mention it now because there is a whole episode on Ghislaine- which was probably the most facisnating of the bunch. They really delve into her character, her partnership with Epstein, her past... And they play a clip of her talking at an event a few years ago, she had some kind of charity to protect oceans ! Bizarre

Reactions: 5
Brace yourselves lads, back by popular demand, Prince Andrew season Two. Our hero has been extensively coached, and is keen to say "I'm bleeping sorry about it all, OK" while a vein pulses in his temple and he's red in the face with temper.
Screenshot_20191120-133514.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He has finally announced he’ll step back from his public duties. I suspect they made him do it.

Reactions: 6
Mummy told me I can go to home early because I made a booboo and the other kids are being mean.

Now we just need Fergie to convince him to do something else completely and utterly stupid.
Is she working with Meghan I wonder.

His statement would have been great if it hadn't come off the back of that awful interview and was not so blatantly damage control! He should have released that weeks and weeks ago and not bothered with the interview

Reactions: 7
Hope it's ok @Oohthedrama to merge this with the existing thread as the TV show is over now and this looks to run on and on, so he can sit with harry and meghan here :)

His statement would have been great if it hadn't come off the back of that awful interview and was not so blatantly damage control! He should have released that weeks and weeks ago and not bothered with the interview
👌🏽

Hope it's ok @Oohthedrama to merge this with the existing thread as the TV show is over now and this looks to run on and on, so he can sit with harry and meghan here :)
Absolutely, I don't think anyone expected that interview to give us so much content. 😂

Now.....
I'm fine with the move but we all know poor andy isn't good at goodbyes.

4 days to say goodbye to a sex offender, how will he cope seeing his thread say goodbye to the ”tv and film” section.

• Haha
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if within the next 6-12 months Andrew “passes away peacefully” after a short illness or stroke or something convenient to not look like he was bumped off to shut it all up. Some medical condition which can be forced into happening, a stroke definitely falls into that category, and one that can kill him relatively quickly and without major suffering. An exit strategy of some sort.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.