Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The autobiography ‘All That Glitters’ by Pearl Lowe has some incredible stories in. For example her openly snorting lines of cocaine at a party while heavily pregnant and others encouraging her . Taking ecstasy in the hospital hours after giving birth to her son. Are just a couple of things that spring to mind. It’s well worth a read.

Apparently she wrote it when she’d recently got sober and needed the cash and now regrets being so honest
I finished reading that book recently then a week later read an interview with her in The Sunday Times where she was talking about her life in the country. I had to laugh when she said 'I was a young mum so while my friends were out partying I was changing nappies and living like a teenager in the '50's!' I thought Yeah you missed the coke snorting in the delivery room, dumping Daisy on your parents to bring up and your massive smack addiction! I think like a lot of them they've reinvented themselves to such an extent that they believe their own bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I finished reading that book recently then a week later read an interview with her in The Sunday Times where she was talking about her life in the country. I had to laugh when she said 'I was a young mum so while my friends were out partying I was changing nappies and living like a teenager in the '50's!' I thought Yeah you missed the coke snorting in the delivery room, dumping Daisy on your parents to bring up and your massive smack addiction! I think like a lot of them they've reinvented themselves to such an extent that they believe their own bullshit!
I never read the book but I saw snippets of it before in newspapers

There was something about her overdosing at a party I cant remember if it was just after she had one of her kids

Reactions: 5
Hoping people have some stories dedicated to the Primrose Hill Gang I know they have been mentioned on celeb posts but thought they should have their own post for the gossip!

I love Davinia Taylor what’s her story? Who is the mysterious father? Anyone have an inkling?
There was an article in the DM about how Noel Gallagher sold her one of his properties, in the comments sections it was said he's the mystery father

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm guessing most interested in this thread are all a similar age. I loved seeing the wild pics/stories of the papers of them out and about esp KM. Trying to look similar to them and lifestyle🙈🙈🙈 . Now I look back and it makes me a bit sick, remembering the story about the kid eating a pill thinking its smartie!! it makes me feel sick ( esp now I have a kid) I don't think it stopped them though! who's kid was it again Sadie frost and Jude law??

Reactions: 20
I'm guessing most interested in this thread are all a similar age. I loved seeing the wild pics/stories of the papers of them out and about esp KM. Trying to look similar to them and lifestyle🙈🙈🙈 . Now I look back and it makes me a bit sick, remembering the story about the kid eating a pill thinking its smartie!! it makes me feel sick ( esp now I have a kid) I don't think it stopped them though! who's kid was it again Sadie frost and Jude law??
Remember Kate’s clothing line at topshop? I had a red top and some denim hot pants from it, god I thought I was gorgeous going out wearing them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yes I remember that really vividly. I think it was Iris Law who is now a model. They didnt sue Soho House for having E under one of their sofas when theyd hired it out for a kids party so the rumour is that it was in someones handbag or with them and she ate it.

I never read the book but I saw snippets of it before in newspapers

There was something about her overdosing at a party I cant remember if it was just after she had one of her kids
She overdosed in Paris when one of them was a baby. She cost supergrass thousands in paying for lost gigs, wasted studio time etc because of her drug use. Danny Goffey kept having to pull out of gigs at the last minute to see to her. They seem to have stuck together though which is a big deal in showbiz.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Great thread, love Kate Moss and I also think Sadie Frost is absolutely stunning.

Nothing interesting to add...but I do wonder if Kate gets on with her half sister Lottie Moss? They're so so different. Lottie seems fame hungry and very cheap, completely different to Kate.

Reactions: 21
Great thread, love Kate Moss and I also think Sadie Frost is absolutely stunning.

Nothing interesting to add...but I do wonder if Kate gets on with her half sister Lottie Moss? They're so so different. Lottie seems fame hungry and very cheap, completely different to Kate.

Lottie was isolating at Kate's Cotwold mansion.Lots of insta stories with Lila,Kate's daughter.So they must be pretty close.Lottie is in serious danger of messing up her face and whatever modeling career she has.She's had her lips done and they look ridiculous.She's had a boob job too.

Reactions: 7
Lottie was isolating at Kate's Cotwold mansion.Lots of insta stories with Lila,Kate's daughter.So they must be pretty close.Lottie is in serious danger of messing up her face and whatever modeling career she has.She's had her lips done and they look ridiculous.She's had a boob job too.
Yeah I think Lottie is closer in age to Lila. I feel Lottie made herself from the reputation of being “Kate Moss’s (half) sister”. Then she went to LA did a couple of things with the Kardashian satellites (Sofia Richie etc) and then seems to now be going down the Kartrashian kind of look -
Big lips, boobs and bum. She’s a lot plainer than Kate and more generic looking - and let’s face it who can live up to Moss!

Reactions: 14

I remember this story, I agree totally, they would've sued if Iris really did just happen to find an ecstasy tablet on the floor. Totally rubbish cover story.

I didn't realise it was Pearl Lowe's son's birthday party.

The party was all "mummies and grannies and cups of tea" and "it's pointless trying to speculate who left it"... Ah Sadie on damage control

• Haha

I remember this story, I agree totally, they would've sued if Iris really did just happen to find an ecstasy tablet on the floor. Totally rubbish cover story.

I didn't realise it was Pearl Lowe's son's birthday party.
Dont know why they had a kids party in there anyway

Oh apparently, according to Sadie, its totally normal. God forbid they'd go to the local soft play for an hour 🤣

Hoping people have some stories dedicated to the Primrose Hill Gang I know they have been mentioned on celeb posts but thought they should have their own post for the gossip!

I love Davinia Taylor what’s her story? Who is the mysterious father? Anyone have an inkling?

Straight to the comments section 😆
In all seriousness there's some great comments on Dave Gardner 🤢 god there's something so off about that man

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Loving this thread.

Kate Moss and Lila ended up living with Davinia and were really close. I’m intrigued as to whether they are on good terms now as Davinia is definitely back on speaking terms with Meg and Sadie and I know she has attended events that Kate would have been at, but I have a feeling they aren’t.

As good a story as Noel Gallagher being her sons father would be im pretty sure it’s not him. I wonder why all the secrecy though.

He definitely sees his father though as she’s mentioned before that the two boys have gone to their dads.

Reactions: 4
Loving this thread.

Kate Moss and Lila ended up living with Davinia and were really close. I’m intrigued as to whether they are on good terms now as Davinia is definitely back on speaking terms with Meg and Sadie and I know she has attended events that Kate would have been at, but I have a feeling they aren’t.

As good a story as Noel Gallagher being her sons father would be im pretty sure it’s not him. I wonder why all the secrecy though.

He definitely sees his father though as she’s mentioned before that the two boys have gone to their dads.
I was wondering if it was Jude Law?

Reactions: 2
I was wondering if it was Jude Law?
Apparently Jude fell in love with Pearl and that's why he and Sadie split. The wife swapping was fine but not when feelings got involved.

Ha ha. As if anyone is going to believe she didnt know what an E looked like! 'Oh I thought it was too small to be a paracetamol' my arse! Are we meant to believe that they never actually had drug fuelled parties or shagged each others partners, even though Pearl wrote about it in her book? I mean it's up to them if that's what they want to do, but Pearl was a heroin addict until well after she had her children. It was well known that drugs were as common as cigarettes and alcohol showbiz circles in the 90 s. It seems odd to lie about it. Just say nothing rather than make yourself out to be some earth mother mum of 4! No one is going to believe you anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh apparently, according to Sadie, its totally normal. God forbid they'd go to the local soft play for an hour 🤣

Straight to the comments section 😆
In all seriousness there's some great comments on Dave Gardner 🤢 god there's something so off about that man
Agreed, there is something about him I cannot stand. Hes hanging on to Liv Tyler like his life depends on it... (or income & fame..)

Reactions: 12
Agreed, there is something about him I cannot stand. Hes hanging on to Liv Tyler like his life depends on it... (or income & fame..)
totally agree

Imagine that lot when Davinia Taylor turns up and introduces her new boyfriend (way before David Gardener) and it’s Danny Dyer! I’m sure they were engaged too!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.