Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much for your insight.
Which breakup are you referring to - the breakup with Johnny Depp? He called her a crazy witch??
It sounds like she was more volatile than he was at that stage.

Oh, I heard about the pool incident at Jamie’s party as well. She seems to be the jealous type, which is strange as she is - Kate Moss, the biggest supermodel in the world.
Yeah sorry the Depp one.

They’ve all been on recovery, Sadie, Meg, Davinia, Lilly Allen & Kelly Obsbourne. Kelly & Lilly always seemed a bit try-hard to fit in with the cool gang in my opinion. DJ Tony and Kate are really good mates. I always wonder with AA, do they have a separate one for famous people?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It sounds like she was more volatile than he was at that stage.

Oh, I heard about the pool incident at Jamie’s party as well. She seems to be the jealous type.
I think ingesting a fuckton of drugs and alcohol will make you a tad volatile. Good on Kate for giving Charteris a ducking - she always looks like she could do with a good wash and de-flea.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah sorry the Depp one.

They’ve all been on recovery, Sadie, Meg, Davinia, Lilly Allen & Kelly Obsbourne. Kelly & Lilly always seemed a bit try-hard to fit in with the cool gang in my opinion. DJ Tony and Kate are really good mates. I always wonder with AA, do they have a separate one for famous people?
Don't they all go to this super expensive and fancy facility, The Priory?

OMG, I cannot believe that J Depp essentially dumped Kate Moss as he thought she was "crazy". He probably craved the more down-to-earth attitude he found in Vanessa and the calm she provided.
I recall that he spoke fondly about her "embracing her feminine side" and cooking for him when he got home from sets - I thought at the time that Kate probably didn't do that and rather demanded attention off him.

I always wondered why Depp and Moss split up, they seemed to be a great match from the outside.

Reactions: 4
Yeah sorry the Depp one.

No definitely not. The 'anonymous' bit means that they don't speak about others though - they take that very seriously I think.

Reactions: 8
Re Kate and Johnny, I don't know why they split up but I do think one very telling aspect of the legacy of their relationship is that he was quite cerebral and she wasn't, but he apparently advised her that if you're not as intellectual as you want to be then surround yourself with others that are. Apparently there was an element of that taking root with her. Basically he made her feel like she wasn't intelligent enough and that she had to "improve" herself on that score. Pete Doherty, as gross, unwashed and drug addicted as he was, was also very intelligent, wrote beautiful poetry etc. People might think that part of the reason she persevered with him so long despite him being an absolute car crash was because she loved the rock and roll lifestyle but I do believe that on some level it was also because she perceived him to be an intellectual as well who would therefore simultaneously both satisfy her desire to be rock and roll, but also help her become more intellectual.

I may be completely wrong though.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think because KM is so private and more importantly litigious the world will probably only get to hear about her exploits after she dies. She has a really powerful law firm on a retainer. I believe its Schillings. She must pay a fortune. But it has been worth every penny. She has retained her modelling contracts and made millions in the process. Who ever advises her is very astute. I wouldnt defend Johnny Depp either not if I was KM
She has everything to lose and nothing to gain from it. Plus often when you take the stand things can come out that you neither expect or want to come out.

Reactions: 13
Daisy Lowe looks like she's trying to go full influencer on the gram. I always thought it was ridiculous that she was a model (same with Pixie Geldof) so I'm not surprised she's had to resort to selling on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Daisy Lowe looks like she's trying to go full influencer on the gram. I always thought it was ridiculous that she was a model (same with Pixie Geldof) so I'm not surprised she's had to resort to selling on Instagram.
I wonder how she makes cash, maybe Gavin coughs up out of guilt for being a tit, absent dad for the majority of her life? I don’t imagine Pearl and Danny have much.

I wonder how she makes cash, maybe Gavin coughs up out of guilt for being a tit, absent dad for the majority of her life? I don’t imagine Pearl and Danny have much.
Danny would have made a lot during the Supergrass years - that was the 90s where owning property would have made you a millionaire now anyways. I think they have a lot of money tbh. Gavin comes from money and would have made a 90s fortune as well so I'm sure Daisy is doing ok financially because of her family connections.

I think that KM has quite a cavalier attitude whether she was born that way or had to become that way who knows? With Lee Mqueen its incredibly complex. There is no mention of the sexual abuse he suffered at the hands of his uncle (his sisters husband)
Or that although he was incredibly close to his family particularly his mother and sisters yet his family were worlds away from the fashion set he worked with daily.

Reactions: 7
Danny would have made a lot during the Supergrass years - that was the 90s where owning property would have made you a millionaire now anyways. I think they have a lot of money tbh. Gavin comes from money and would have made a 90s fortune as well so I'm sure Daisy is doing ok financially because of her family connections.
I dont think its Gavins fault he was an absentee dad. It was Pearl who didnt reveal he was her father. He suspected I think because he always hung around and had a huge interest in her ( paternalistic, not pervy) and went to.her parents evenings. I agree though he must be bankrolling her, or at least have bought her a house. Shes not really catwalk material, but she is so pretty and smiley and looks so down to earth you do wonder if she should have done something else rather than go down the ' model' path. Now shes just jiggling her boobs on Instaand parading around a succession of boyfriends.

Reactions: 5
I dont think its Gavins fault he was an absentee dad. It was Pearl who didnt reveal he was her father. He suspected I think because he always hung around and had a huge interest in her ( paternalistic, not pervy) and went to.her parents evenings. I agree though he must be bankrolling her, or at least have bought her a house. Shes not really catwalk material, but she is so pretty and smiley and looks so down to earth you do wonder if she should have done something else rather than go down the ' model' path. Now shes just jiggling her boobs on Instaand parading around a succession of boyfriends.
Meh. She's smiley but I don't think she's very pretty. If you go out in London you'll see far prettier girls on a night out. She is tall though which is probably how she got away with catwalk stuff.

Meh. She's smiley but I don't think she's very pretty. If you go out in London you'll see far prettier girls on a night out. She is tall though which is probably how she got away with catwalk stuff.
I think she said she didn't do catwalk stuff because she couldn't get into the sample sizes. She did more catalogue/ magazine modelling. Yeah maybe because she always looks like a nice person I think shes pretty. She doesnt do that boring pouty nonsense as much as most models and actresses do now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.