Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
I’m really not against age-gap relationships (depending on the individual circumstances) and I hope Sienna and Oli have a very happy and long-lasting relationship BUT she really does look like a very beautiful mum with her son from an earlier relationship and young daughter here.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
She should’ve just done that to begin with. The wellness thing was an extremely badly advised disaster. She really took the public for actual mugs - and it’s backfired on her and damaged her credibility.

Reactions: 16
This.
Scratching my head as to why the press (and Anna Wintour) give her so much attention. She's a bit long in the tooth, hasn't been in any decent films that I can think of, her taste in clothes is up her hole, has too much filler and tox and she's always messing around with the wrong men. And now she's back to nappies again. A bit tragic really.

If 42 is a 'bit long in the tooth' I should be shipped off to Switzerland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

terryann

What is happening with her shirt in that photo? Looks like something is trying to escape.
She is being held tightly by the security guard so that she can stand up!
Anytime her "handler", a tall woman with blonde wavy/curly hair is not around Kate.....Ms Moss tends to relapse.
Remember; fun and jokes aside, Kate Moss has been a sex, drugs and alcoholic since the age of fifteen. I don't know what she is looking for or running away from, but it is sad to see.

Worse, it does seem that she has not one friend who is a layperson. All her friends seem scared of her or scared of losing her friendship as she does go " scorched Earth" when told to reel it in.

Reactions: 15

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Sadie looks rough as fuck and Kate Moss is still a cokehead. They think we are fucking stupid, it’s an absolute insult.

• Haha

terryann

not really feeling this shoot - just looks a bit... basic

It's expensively " blah". I swear that the last ten years have been the most shitty when it comes to fashion design. There's too many clothes being made, expensive doesn't necessarily translate to " quality"..it's a right shit show.

this_n_that

1715070009573.png

When high end fashion met net curtains.

At least her other half isn't standing next to her looking awkward.

• Wow
  • Haha

camotea

I think her minder has hold of her upper arm and has gathered up the fabric too 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Do these ex coke-heads and druggies do well on the Wellness and Fitness circuit? Fair play to those who have actually given up their vices, gone clean and are living a holistic and healthy life. But there just seems to be a lot of charlatans who are one minute trying to flog their amazing tofu wheatgrass drink alongside pictures of them doing yoga on a beach. Then by sunset they're snorting coke of a toilet!

I did follow Davinia Taylor for a short while, as I used to watch her in Hollyoaks and I was intrigued about her healthy lifestyle and how she maintains it. Then I realised she didn't really look at that healthy. Skinny yes. Plus her weight loss regime just seemed very unattainable or something. But she seems to have really turned her life around. I guess moving out of Primrose Hill and away from that circle and lifestyle is the best way e.g. see Pearl Lowe.

Reactions: 12