Prettypocketprojects

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I just looked at her account. What the actual duck. Is her property rented?

Reactions: 9
All that colour in the house and the baby gets the most basic witch muted colours first birthday photoshoot?! 😆

I like some of the decor but it seems way way too overstimulating and bright, I’d have a headache after an hour in there. She seems like one of these ‘oh I’m mad me’ types.

Reactions: 6
Jesus H Christ. I’m all for being creative but her landlord the poor bastard!!! Imagine doing a home inspection to see a crack den looking toilet that’s been spray painted. Some of the work is pretty creative though. Like the HP wall mural. But some of it is questionable.

• Haha
Nah her landlord is fine with it by all accounts. Dying at her "exposing me" and it's some next innocent person. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah her landlord is fine with it by all accounts. Dying at her "exposing me" and it's some next innocent person. 😂😂😂
I was howling at that. How did she come to the conclusion that it was you haha. She just made herself look like a dick!

• Haha
I was howling at that. How did she come to the conclusion that it was you haha. She just made herself look like a dick!
I have no idea. Is that post still up? The thing is you can tell she puts no real effort into stuff. The spray paint in the living room has ended up on parts of the ceiling as well and she must know deep down it looks tit cause her babys bedroom is ALOT different.

Reactions: 5
Like when I was a man called Jason 🤣

I’ve just had a look at the page. Jesus Christ. I’m not a grey hun by any chance but duck me the decor is wild, imagine being in that house hungover. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus H Christ. I’m all for being creative but her landlord the poor bastard!!! Imagine doing a home inspection to see a crack den looking toilet that’s been spray painted. Some of the work is pretty creative though. Like the HP wall mural. But some of it is questionable.
Good luck finding the crack with all that crap pasted,sprayed,splashed and what ever else all over the place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"I make art on walls" is that what we are calling it now? Someone commissioned her the other week and tbh it was alot better then her own house. I knew you guys would find her entertaining. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s clearly on here I just searched her on tattle and the first mention from what I can see is you asking for a thread on her on the creation threads thread. So she couldn’t have found here from “influencers you love to hate” or whatever her excuse was to Evelyn/ Lucy

Reactions: 7
She’s clearly on here I just searched her on tattle and the first mention from what I can see is you asking for a thread on her on the creation threads thread. So she couldn’t have found here from “influencers you love to hate” or whatever her excuse was to Evelyn/ Lucy
Yeah I searched her before I asked for the thread and there wasn't a single mention of her. Funny how in the screenshots the login bit isn't visible. I remember a while ago she tried posting her house on to some fb home groups and got ripped to pieces and went mad about it on insta. 😂😂😂 she was screenshotting comments then too.

• Haha
Christ that house is ugly as duck. I’m all for being unique but that is just a massive headache

• Haha
Why has she stuck post it tabs to her appliances? Why are there cushions on pallets at the end of her bed? Why does she dress like her house? I have so many questions.
The pallets are her bed frame 😂. Dress like her house lmaoooo. She does get a lot of freebies but you often have to try and spot the freebie like wheres Wally amongst the other clutter.

• Haha
Why has she stuck post it tabs to her appliances? Why are there cushions on pallets at the end of her bed? Why does she dress like her house? I have so many questions.
Person: "hey i found you on insta and im interested in commissioning a peice?"

Her "What type of thing are you thinking of? "

Me "you know, that impending feeling of nausea you get when you get off the waltzers?"

Her "say no more fam"

• Haha
Reactions: 15