Pretty_boho aka lanni !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't bare this woman, & her daughter. Dont no which ones worse tbh 😏

I'm still trying to figure out where they get all their money from. Sharing pics of a coffee table over £500 just ready to splash out on but was out of stock, so went for a cheaper option.
Shes only an FM hun at the end of the day, but now has started snowboarding & kitted all the family out with the gear, maybe he's a drug dealer lol 😆

anyone no what she was on about the other day when she said something really exciting has happened, but she didn't say.
Pls say its not the letter she showed this morning about owning her own company now she's a director of FM.
correct me if I'm wrong. BUt she's not an owner?

Reactions: 1
Is there any other threads on Lanni or is this it?
Why has she got to take her husband on the "free Fm" trip to dubai but nobody else has. Weird he wants to loiter about with all the FM huns.

I’m guessing cos she’s quite anxious he’s gone along to 🤷‍♀️
Maybe, but for someone who claims to be quite anxious & shy, weird that she chose to be a hairdresser (I'm also a hairdresser) & I no u have to be chatty & outgoing, then does Fm which is basically flogging tit having the gift of the gab, & she does talking story's etc. I think she puts it all on & is full of tit.

Reactions: 2
Maybe, but for someone who claims to be quite anxious & shy, weird that she chose to be a hairdresser (I'm also a hairdresser) & I no u have to be chatty & outgoing, then does Fm which is basically flogging tit having the gift of the gab, & she does talking story's etc. I think she puts it all on & is full of tit.
I’m not convinced about the anxious and shy personality she reckons she has either, she describes herself how I’d describe myself and there’s no way I could be a chatty hairdresser/nail tech (or similar) or talk on Instagram trying to sell perfume or film myself in various outfits etc. I don’t even like commenting on people’s pics or fb posts!!

• Heart
Lanni & MrsGemsHome claiming that there loving this "Free" trip to Dubai payed for by their pyramid scam sorry scheme... but still both posting the exact things on their story's. Saying they have a "cheeky" discount for us.
They clearly get given a script on what they have to keep putting on their socials! It's pathetic. I'd rather save & buy the proper perfume than cheap copy's that the smell only lasts for for 5 min!

Anyone still following Lanni? All she seems to share are these weird apps for investing & saving money etc. They don't seem legit to me.
She only ever comes on insta when she's flogging all her affiliate links. Her & her husband are always buying expensive stuff & holidaying
He must have a really good job or there just in debt up to the eyeballs, all for the gram 😵💫

Reactions: 3
Anyone still following Lanni? All she seems to share are these weird apps for investing & saving money etc. They don't seem legit to me.
She only ever comes on insta when she's flogging all her affiliate links. Her & her husband are always buying expensive stuff & holidaying
He must have a really good job or there just in debt up to the eyeballs, all for the gram 😵💫
They’re obviously making some money somehow, whether it is his job or whether she’s actually making a decent wage out of selling perfume and sharing links, but I also think they’ve probably got a fairly small mortgage, which helps a lot! She bought her first house about 20 years ago - on her own, I think. So they’ll have made a decent amount on it and then bought this one.

They’re obviously making some money somehow, whether it is his job or whether she’s actually making a decent wage out of selling perfume and sharing links, but I also think they’ve probably got a fairly small mortgage, which helps a lot! She bought her first house about 20 years ago - on her own, I think. So they’ll have made a decent amount on it and then bought this one.
Yeah possibly... just cba with the fact that she only ever goes on that account when she's flogging links etc... used to enjoy her house content yrs ago in her last house. She comes across quite snobby now.
Not sure why she has about 3 accounts too, but shares all the same tit on all 3 of them