Pretty_boho aka lanni !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the cinema screen.
She was fuming about the kids getting a trampoline, doesn’t quite fit the aesthetic does it

Reactions: 2
Been waiting for this thread .....such a wasteful woman/ family. Should be ashamed of the amount of things she buys and then gets rid of. And putting it on her flogging crappy fake perfume page to make her even more money to buy even more stuff she can get rid of a few days later ... these people are beyond selfish , easy come easy go. Loves herself to 🤣

Reactions: 1
It’s all the perfect life....perfect kids.... perfect husband.... perfect dad.....etc etc! It’s not normal

Glad she’s finally over beige, but now she’s going to buy everything in sight that’s green!

Her nails annoy me, always look dirty.

So glad I found this thread. She gets on my nerves so much. And she's clearly an anti vaxxer going off some of her reposts the last few days!

So glad I found this thread. She gets on my nerves so much. And she's clearly an anti vaxxer going off some of her reposts the last few days!
Yes, I noticed the anti vax posts creeping in. I remember her doing a question and answer months ago and she said then she wouldn’t be having it.

I used to really like her but since she started the FM she has changed so much. I hate the way she shoves it in everyone's face how much money she is making, the free holiday, expensive gadgets and how good it is to be home with her family instead of going out to work like the rest of us have to. There are still families out there struggling through this pandemic and many have lost their jobs or main income. Not all of us want to flog fake perfume.
She needs to tone it down.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her but since she started the FM she has changed so much. I hate the way she shoves it in everyone's face how much money she is making, the free holiday, expensive gadgets and how good it is to be home with her family instead of going out to work like the rest of us have to. There are still families out there struggling through this pandemic and many have lost their jobs or main income. Not all of us want to flog fake perfume.
She needs to tone it down.
Is FM really that lucrative? I just don’t get it.

Anyone else notice she bought her own work desk, her husband made room for it, since she's got it she does all her work on the floor in the front room or on the floor in the garden 🤔🙄 another waste of money 💰

• Haha
Anyone else notice she bought her own work desk, her husband made room for it, since she's got it she does all her work on the floor in the front room or on the floor in the garden 🤔🙄 another waste of money 💰
That’s what happens when you buy a desk that’s not fit for purpose!!

Reactions: 1
Lanni finds a little family of ducks, straight away her bratty kid is up the ducks arses probably scaring the baby's. Hope mammy duck bites her 😄😅

Well, the latest "venture" is Mymy's fidget widget thingy with "mumma" in the driving seat. Just think they are proper wheeler dealers who have their fingers in every pie that is known to mankind

• Haha
Reactions: 4