Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to really like her but since she started the FM she has changed so much. I hate the way she shoves it in everyone's face how much money she is making, the free holiday, expensive gadgets and how good it is to be home with her family instead of going out to work like the rest of us have to. There are still families out there struggling through this pandemic and many have lost their jobs or main income. Not all of us want to flog fake perfume.
She needs to tone it down.

Reactions: 4

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
Well, the latest "venture" is Mymy's fidget widget thingy with "mumma" in the driving seat. Just think they are proper wheeler dealers who have their fingers in every pie that is known to mankind

• Haha
Reactions: 4

JDC

How many instagrams do they have between them? She has at least three and he has at least two including a home account. They pose the same photos on the home accounts. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg they do, sick of seeing her sharing the same stupid videos of her garden with the same songs that she absolutely rinses to death 🙈😅

Always wonder where they get their money from!! Brand new house, garden, constant spending.
She wastes money so much, buys things then gets sick of them days later. Easy come easy go with her 🙄

Reactions: 3

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Anyone still following Lanni? All she seems to share are these weird apps for investing & saving money etc. They don't seem legit to me.
She only ever comes on insta when she's flogging all her affiliate links. Her & her husband are always buying expensive stuff & holidaying
He must have a really good job or there just in debt up to the eyeballs, all for the gram 😵💫

How many instagrams do they have between them? She has at least three and he has at least two including a home account. They pose the same photos on the home accounts. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Momomoo

Is there another thread??? I can’t believe how she throws money away, £700 to cancel a sofa??!!!

Reactions: 2

JDC

Anyone else notice she bought her own work desk, her husband made room for it, since she's got it she does all her work on the floor in the front room or on the floor in the garden 🤔🙄 another waste of money 💰

• Haha

Newbiehere

It’s all the perfect life....perfect kids.... perfect husband.... perfect dad.....etc etc! It’s not normal

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I’m guessing cos she’s quite anxious he’s gone along to 🤷‍♀️
Maybe, but for someone who claims to be quite anxious & shy, weird that she chose to be a hairdresser (I'm also a hairdresser) & I no u have to be chatty & outgoing, then does Fm which is basically flogging shit having the gift of the gab, & she does talking story's etc. I think she puts it all on & is full of shit.

Archie2019

So glad I found this thread. She gets on my nerves so much. And she's clearly an anti vaxxer going off some of her reposts the last few days!

Nellyellie

VIP Member
And the cinema screen.
She was fuming about the kids getting a trampoline, doesn’t quite fit the aesthetic does it

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Lanni & MrsGemsHome claiming that there loving this "Free" trip to Dubai payed for by their pyramid scam sorry scheme... but still both posting the exact things on their story's. Saying they have a "cheeky" discount for us.
They clearly get given a script on what they have to keep putting on their socials! It's pathetic. I'd rather save & buy the proper perfume than cheap copy's that the smell only lasts for for 5 min!

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Glad she’s finally over beige, but now she’s going to buy everything in sight that’s green!

Her nails annoy me, always look dirty.