Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wakametango

Chatty Member
I've done the same. Both of my children have been isolating this week as have friends who have caught it. My friend caught it in the hospital having her section!
Oh goodness, I didn’t even see the last sentence when I read earlier. How is she?! Are they keeping her in longer? Is she allowed to be with her baby?

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be due a booster until March next year as my second jab isn’t until the start of September (although trying to get an earlier booking!) and baby will be born end of December/start of Jan so I’ll go for mine whenever they want to call up under 30’s ☺
I’ll be due mine in November, as that will be 6 months, and I’m due in December. Maybe I’ll keep an eye out and base it on other peoples experiences
Thank you!

Hannah_204

VIP Member
my husband had his first jab in June and the nurse said sometime to him I’ve never heard anyone else say

she said ‘if you have no reaction to the first, you’ve not had Covid. Only then would you then get a ‘reaction’ (I think she means side effects or feeling shit per say)with the second jab’

so perhaps that works out for you, that as you’ve had it before its why you feel worse with the first dose?
Ohh thanks I had no idea about this before today! The people at the center just said no known side affects hopefully I’ll feel better by tomorrow 🤞🏼🤞🏼