Pregnancy test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sunday I found out I was pregnant, hubby and I are trying to conceive but just genuinely shocked with the timing. Just taken a test this morning and the line isn’t any darker. Has anyone had this before? I’ll upload a picture of tests taken Sunday-this morning. Thanks

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Don't worry about it, stop taking the tests and freaking yourself out. You are pregnant!! Congratulations! Xx😍

Reactions: 6
Congrats. Don't stress. Go to the doctors, they can confirm it for you!

It can also depend on time of day etc

A line is a line, I’ve never had dark lines on those tests....congratulations xx

Reactions: 4
Congratulations! That is a very clear BFP 🎉

Please stop taking tests and stressing out. Relax and enjoy it 😘

Thank so much for your replies! Puts my mind at ease! Definitely need to stop worrying xxx

Reactions: 1
Woo! You’re pregnant. If you want to double confirm it maybe get a clear blue or something but a positive test is a positive test.

Not sure what it’s like where you are but GP won’t test you again if you went there. In fact worth checking your preferred maternity hospital as they often have a self referral form, at least that’s how you do it where I am. I wasted an appointment going to GP when I was pregnant just for him to go ‘congratulations, just go online and fill out a form and then you’ll be sent a letter...bye’ 😂

Get a first response test from the chemist & a digital one also - just to put your mind at ease!
Congratulations!!!

I did have it when I had a chemical pregnancy where I kept doing tests and they kept getting lighter, but I also had symptoms stop and my basal temperature dropped too. Sorry to be negative!
The clear blue ones are pretty good

My lines were never strong on those types of test. I found the first response ones good. I did about 20 tests. Not even joking. I was scared to believe it cos I wanted it so much. But there you go, hes now 3 😂😂

So Sunday I found out I was pregnant, hubby and I are trying to conceive but just genuinely shocked with the timing. Just taken a test this morning and the line isn’t any darker. Has anyone had this before? I’ll upload a picture of tests taken Sunday-this morning. Thanks
Any update? How's it going now?

I took a clearblue which said 1-2 weeks, going to take one again Sunday. Keep getting strong cramps though 😥

I took a clearblue which said 1-2 weeks, going to take one again Sunday. Keep getting strong cramps though 😥
Dont panic it could be implantation pains. I had really really bad cramps for a good few weeks, was even bent double at times with them. Dont use a hot water bottle or anything the heat isn't good in the early stages.

I am in the same boat tonight I done 2tests (clear blue rapid detection) one came up a very clear positive and the second one was quite faded, so just to be a fuss pot I went and got a Clear Blue Digital which come back as pregnant 1-2 weeks, which according to the leaflet inside the doctor would actually work out as possibly 3/4 weeks 🤷‍♀️ going off my calculation it would probably be correct, I only had my implant removed on the 22nd of August😯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.