Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Don't worry about it, stop taking the tests and freaking yourself out. You are pregnant!! Congratulations! Xx😍

Reactions: 6

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
I took a clearblue which said 1-2 weeks, going to take one again Sunday. Keep getting strong cramps though 😥
Dont panic it could be implantation pains. I had really really bad cramps for a good few weeks, was even bent double at times with them. Dont use a hot water bottle or anything the heat isn't good in the early stages.

Reactions: 4

Sp20191

VIP Member
A line is a line, I’ve never had dark lines on those tests....congratulations xx

Pickminy

Congratulations! That is a very clear BFP 🎉

Please stop taking tests and stressing out. Relax and enjoy it 😘

Noseynora91

So I actually had a miscarriage just over 2 weeks ago. Had to go to a&e as I was in so much pain all down one side, they originally misdiagnosed it as kidney stones but when I started bleeding heavily the next day it was obvious. I’ve been having blood tests since to see the hormone levels go down but they aren’t going down as quickly as they would like, a sign it was most probably ectopic. 💔

• Sad

Annim

I had a lot of cramping in early pregnancy. I found that drinking more water helped a lot.

Reactions: 2

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
My lines were never strong on those types of test. I found the first response ones good. I did about 20 tests. Not even joking. I was scared to believe it cos I wanted it so much. But there you go, hes now 3 😂😂

Congratulations! I am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and don't worry about cramps(unless they are severe) , you get them alot in early pregnancy it's your uterus stretching and the egg implanting.
I live in Cornwall so the midwife services are pretty rubbish tbh, I have a private scan booked in for tomorrow just to make sure everything is going smoothly, and then my booking appointment with the midwife next Friday, then it will be 12 week scan after that.

Best advice? It's hard but relax, I think in the first few weeks I stressed so bad, but seriously just chill and go with the flow. Be grateful and celebrate this time, many people would only wish to be in our position so I felt bad stressing all the time. Positive thinking definitely. ❤

Noseynora91

So Sunday I found out I was pregnant, hubby and I are trying to conceive but just genuinely shocked with the timing. Just taken a test this morning and the line isn’t any darker. Has anyone had this before? I’ll upload a picture of tests taken Sunday-this morning. Thanks

Attachments

Flogger

Congrats. Don't stress. Go to the doctors, they can confirm it for you!

It can also depend on time of day etc

Takinginthetea

I am in the same boat tonight I done 2tests (clear blue rapid detection) one came up a very clear positive and the second one was quite faded, so just to be a fuss pot I went and got a Clear Blue Digital which come back as pregnant 1-2 weeks, which according to the leaflet inside the doctor would actually work out as possibly 3/4 weeks 🤷‍♀️ going off my calculation it would probably be correct, I only had my implant removed on the 22nd of August😯

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Woo! You’re pregnant. If you want to double confirm it maybe get a clear blue or something but a positive test is a positive test.

Not sure what it’s like where you are but GP won’t test you again if you went there. In fact worth checking your preferred maternity hospital as they often have a self referral form, at least that’s how you do it where I am. I wasted an appointment going to GP when I was pregnant just for him to go ‘congratulations, just go online and fill out a form and then you’ll be sent a letter...bye’ 😂

I did have it when I had a chemical pregnancy where I kept doing tests and they kept getting lighter, but I also had symptoms stop and my basal temperature dropped too. Sorry to be negative!
The clear blue ones are pretty good

Reactions: 1

Takinginthetea

Oh really i suppose everywhere work differently. I've got a midwife drop in appointment Monday then following monday my 1-1 midwife appointment

Reactions: 1