Pregnancy test

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really i suppose everywhere work differently. I've got a midwife drop in appointment Monday then following monday my 1-1 midwife appointment

Reactions: 1
Congratulations! I am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and don't worry about cramps(unless they are severe) , you get them alot in early pregnancy it's your uterus stretching and the egg implanting.
I live in Cornwall so the midwife services are pretty rubbish tbh, I have a private scan booked in for tomorrow just to make sure everything is going smoothly, and then my booking appointment with the midwife next Friday, then it will be 12 week scan after that.

Best advice? It's hard but relax, I think in the first few weeks I stressed so bad, but seriously just chill and go with the flow. Be grateful and celebrate this time, many people would only wish to be in our position so I felt bad stressing all the time. Positive thinking definitely. ❤

Reactions: 2
Congratulations! I am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and don't worry about cramps(unless they are severe) , you get them alot in early pregnancy it's your uterus stretching and the egg implanting.
I live in Cornwall so the midwife services are pretty rubbish tbh, I have a private scan booked in for tomorrow just to make sure everything is going smoothly, and then my booking appointment with the midwife next Friday, then it will be 12 week scan after that.

Best advice? It's hard but relax, I think in the first few weeks I stressed so bad, but seriously just chill and go with the flow. Be grateful and celebrate this time, many people would only wish to be in our position so I felt bad stressing all the time. Positive thinking definitely. ❤
Sorry I'm like jumping on this thread again even though it wasn't mine I've had really bad cramping it's more on a night time then it is during the day maybe it's when I finally put my feet up I'm trying my best to rest but I run a hair salon so all I'm doing is putting my feet up in between each client quite literally 😂 cramping really worried me at first but then I have read so much about it online it's put my mind at ease a bit

Sorry I'm like jumping on this thread again even though it wasn't mine I've had really bad cramping it's more on a night time then it is during the day maybe it's when I finally put my feet up I'm trying my best to rest but I run a hair salon so all I'm doing is putting my feet up in between each client quite literally 😂 cramping really worried me at first but then I have read so much about it online it's put my mind at ease a bit
Could it be round ligament pain? Cramping is only really a concern when accompanied with blood and lower back pain i would say

I've had no bleeding, I just worry, I should probably just relax more and just enjoy it while nobody knows I do have your back pain but I'm going to put that down me being on my feet all day at work

I had a lot of cramping in early pregnancy. I found that drinking more water helped a lot.

Reactions: 2
I had lots of cramping with both mine at first. Felt like my period was about to start but all settles in a few weeks. Good luck and congrats!!

Congratulations! Dont worry too much about line progressions when its early. No need to stress yourself

So I actually had a miscarriage just over 2 weeks ago. Had to go to a&e as I was in so much pain all down one side, they originally misdiagnosed it as kidney stones but when I started bleeding heavily the next day it was obvious. I’ve been having blood tests since to see the hormone levels go down but they aren’t going down as quickly as they would like, a sign it was most probably ectopic. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I miscarried 3 weeks ago!
Oh gosh!! Im so sorry for you and sorry I hijacked your tread. I just searched for pregnancy tests on here, and this was the one showing up. Again, so sorry [emoji173]

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Oh gosh!! Im so sorry for you and sorry I hijacked your tread. I just searched for pregnancy tests on here, and this was the one showing up. Again, so sorry [emoji173]

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
your questions have been moved to a new thread and this one has been locked xx
Lots of love to you @Noseynora91

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.